Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus at it again (women only need apply)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

spurious wrote: »
    There have been efforts to try and recruit more male teachers for many years now.

"Efforts" being the operative word :D

Any men only recruitment campaigns?

No? Funny dat. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

spurious wrote: »
    There have been efforts to try and recruit more male teachers for many years now.
    There is even an entire section of the Department trying to tackle the lower achievement levels of some males. Nobody is losing any **** (other than the professionally aggrieved who will moan about anything, much like this thread).

Absolute bull....

I'm telling you now if I for the craic put the exact same ad on the bus with men open day or men only recruitment etc .... This would be absolutely suicide by the company....

I would actually love to test out my theory as I know and would bet my house I would be right....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You only have to look at the likes of BBC comedy shows where it was said it was too many men and now it's near all women which so.e of course are funny but the others use this as their comedy too and it's honestly getting tiring....

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

You only have to look at the likes of BBC comedy shows where it was said it was too many men and now it's near all women which so.e of course are funny but the others use this as their comedy too and it's honestly getting tiring....

The bbc are a joke, women like to feel special thats why the likes of its4women is targetted...men dont care about special or being singled out.
    Whats more serious is when serious life opportunities such as job selection are targetted.
    Women only professors, lower physical standards for the army etc.

Advertisement