Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Lessons

• 07-08-2019 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi there, I am looking for some advice / testimonials on golf instructors in Cork County.

I am a 17 handicap, can play to better but I'm extremely inconsistent, this is the main fix I'm looking for. My driving is my main concern area.

Would appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭slingerz

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    Hi there, I am looking for some advice / testimonials on golf instructors in Cork County.

I am a 17 handicap, can play to better but I'm extremely inconsistent, this is the main fix I'm looking for. My driving is my main concern area.

Would appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks

depends on where you are really. Stepphen Hayes in Douglas is very good, Ian Stafford is Lee Valley/Kinsale is very good and then you have Cork Golf Centre in Ballincollig with David Keating and Wayne O'Callaghan who are also very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

Michael Collins - Mallow Driving Range.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Thanks for the responses guys.

Advertisement