Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Officers apologise for leading black man on a rope.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »
    And you'll be jumping straight back in criticising the same Chief if a black man gets killed because the police waited outside.

Outside where? What?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

And you'll be jumping straight back in criticising the same Chief if a black man gets killed because the police waited outside.

Sounds like trashy fanfiction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,026 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Overheal wrote:
    Outside where? What?
    If you can't work it out I won't help you.
    sk8erboii wrote:
    Sounds like trashy fanfiction
    I said if, if you are not smart enough to o read properly I'm wasting my time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Lol. Outside of where? Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,077 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

So can't explain so well look superior by saying you are too dumb to read!! Didn't work

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

You’re being obtuse mate. You formed an entire narrative out of nothing. Feels like im talking to a GemHead right now. Exhausting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,445 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

This site is littered with me volunteering information from my youth that I'm not proud of. I don't care. I don't care that plenty of people in real life also know this is my account. No one looks back on their lives without cringing. It's just growth.

I don't have a criminal record so use it if you like. Stealing some Dutch Gold cause I was broke, 19, and wanted to go drinking, will not negate arguments I make on topics over a decade later.

Solid response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Danzy wrote: »
    How did you come to the conclusion that he is a criminal? Many men have been arrested and not charged with a crime. Many men have been arrested without doing anything illegal.

He presumes all working class lads are criminal.

Care to quote where I said this danzy.

I presume your going to scuttle off again so won't be expecting a response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

I don't think anybody cares, tbh.

You seem to think what you think matters.

• Advertisement

Good to know your a criminal though for future reference.

This site is littered with me volunteering information from my youth that I'm not proud of. I don't care. I don't care that plenty of people in real life also know this is my account. No one looks back on their lives without cringing. It's just growth.

I don't have a criminal record so use it if you like. Stealing some Dutch Gold cause I was broke, 19, and wanted to go drinking, will not negate arguments I make on topics over a decade later.

So you robbed a can of beer and got caught, presumably in a busy area. It wasn't humiliation though. You decided to thieve. Hopefully the experience made you think about your future actions.

Though your experience has absolutely no relevance here. I have to wonder why you think it did. Baffling to be honest.

I don't think anybody cares, tbh.

You seem to think what you think matters.

Yet you took the time to write this post. Hilarious as usual Sweetemotion.

Advertisement