Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC with 1 tube

Options
  • 07-08-2019 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm a long time ttc with my husband. I've recently had to get my left tube out due to hydrosalphinx. We have tried the ovulation induction with sims clinic and unfortunately it has being the left ovary being the dominant one on each occasion which led to a cancelled cycle.
    We are giving it one more go and hoping this time it will work.
    Just wondering has anyone done this treatment or have become pregnant with 1 tube naturally.
    I feel like it's never going to happen for us and just feel like giving up at this stage now. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 What_to_do999

Don't give up hope, I am 5 weeks pregnant with one tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Elaine22

Don't give up hope, I am 5 weeks pregnant with one tube.

Hi, thank you so much ❤ really hoping it does for us at this stage. Hope u have a happy & healthy 9 months xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭dreamstar

Hi there,
    I had to have one ovary and tube removed due to ovarian cancer. Got pregnant twice naturally. Best of luck. Don't lose hope. X

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Elaine22

dreamstar wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I had to have one ovary and tube removed due to ovarian cancer. Got pregnant twice naturally. Best of luck. Don't lose hope. X

Hi,
    I'm so sorry to hear that 😭, we really hope we do at this stage. We done TSI this month and the good side came up & have done numerous hpt. Had a very very strange bleed, def not full flow ( sorry tmi ) brown gunk if anything, thought maybe implanation bleed and done a test 2 days ago and came up negative. Finished now and have extremely thick cm going on. Hope next month will be our month xx

Advertisement