Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

jVgkUk.jpg

Hilary Swank.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

Robbie Williams' missus, Ayda Field.
    Boy should have done better, Jimmy.

mijibZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Most of the more well-known Irish models. Vogue especially

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I didn't compare her to anyone. I commented on the current fad of gigantic disproportionate arses that seems to be popular.

I'm no fan of Beyonce either. Certainly more talented, but uses her sexy image to promote herself, every bit as much as the Kardashians do.

Used to play up to the good little Christian girl image to work that market, then started saucing it up big time and when questioned about how she reconciled the new sexy image with her faith, claimed that she was glorifying God's creation by flaunting her body.

Spoofer. Sex sells, everyone knows it and everyone who can, does it. But don't try to pretend that's not what you're doing.

Beyonce is no christian girl, and i doubt she ever was. Look up JayZ Alister Crowley and you'll see that both Jay Z and Beyonce are neck deep in the occult and satanic stuff, really weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hawley

Maura Derrane from the Afternoon Show. Always listed as a style icon, but you'd see better in a chipper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Apologies if this thread is considered a zombie thread after a year.

But I was looking there online and can't understand the attraction of Chrissy Teigen. I don't want to be nasty especially given her recent personal issues but even looking at old photos I wouldn't have considered her to have been a model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Pcgamer

Dua Lipa, looks like a man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Glenda Gilson. Someone obviously must have thought she was attractive for her to be considered Irelands top model in the Celtic Tiger years but I always thought she looks mank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

hawley wrote: »
    Maura Derrane from the Afternoon Show. Always listed as a style icon, but you'd see better in a chipper.

She reminds me of Terry Keane for some reason. Same beak like nose and weird shaped mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Apologies if this thread is considered a zombie thread after a year.

But I was looking there online and can't understand the attraction of Chrissy Teigen. I don't want to be nasty especially given her recent personal issues but even looking at old photos I wouldn't have considered her to have been a model.

https://youtu.be/zON2GYibb68

I have no idea either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Holly Willoughby.
    Her eyes always look dazed and blank- like she is just after getting a heavy blow to the head.
    She is getting very mumsy looking too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Rita Ora looks like she stinks.

She looks really really smelly, like in a bad, turn your nose up kind of way?

Not my bag at all.

rita-ora-bbc.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Rita Ora looks like she stinks.

She looks really really smelly, like in a bad, turn your nose up kind of way?

Not my bag at all.

rita-ora-bbc.jpg

I actually think she's beautiful but your post made me giggle. I think the actress from Black Blook looks like she'd stink to high heavens...Tamsin something...smelly feet I bet..

Pierce Brosnan doesn't do it for me.

Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and that gang never did anything for me, I never found them attractive, also Jamie Dornan, Matthew McConaughey, I've seen better than them all on a night out, good looking does not mean attractive imo.

Anne Hathaway. Heard people saying how good looking she is, mostly women actually.
    She lights no fires in me anyway.

Anne Hathaway. Heard people saying how good looking she is, mostly women actually.
    She lights no fires in me anyway.

I can appreciate that she’s beautiful in a statuesque sort of way...a kind of a “cold” beauty is the only way I could describe it...definitely aesthetically good looking but wouldn’t set your heart a racing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Glenda Gilson. Someone obviously must have thought she was attractive for her to be considered Irelands top model in the Celtic Tiger years but I always thought she looks mank.

looks like she belongs in " ru pauls drag race "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Holly Willoughby.
    Her eyes always look dazed and blank- like she is just after getting a heavy blow to the head.
    She is getting very mumsy looking too.

man , you need help

shes incredibly feminine , no argumentative feminist style personality going on either which makes her even more attractive

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    man , you need help

shes incredibly feminine , no argumentative feminist style personality going on either which makes her even more attractive
    Whatever :rolleyes: You are welcome to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

It was always blonde pretty boys that did nothing for me.

Brad Pitt - He was the big deal for a long time when he was younger. But I think he actually got a better looking when he was much older, maybe after 45. He looks good with his beard being grey & his hair is darker too. Bye bye blondie.
    Without the beard though, he's looking a bit Mickey Rourkeish.

Leonardo Di'Carprio - I think most people think he hasn't aged well but I think he's not bad. Again, his hair has darkened & a bit of man hair on his face suits him. Sometimes his eyes & eyebrows can make look a bit like Jack Nicholson though

Beckham - Ah where to even begin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭billyhead

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    looks like she belongs in " ru pauls drag race "

She looks like a horse.

Did anyone say Mark Wahlberg yet? Big pumped up douchebag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,831 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Big pumped up douchebag.

He’s a 5’6 twerp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,743 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Sinead, you must really be a big fan of Brad Pitt in The Big Short. Lovely quirky performance.

Water John wrote: »
    Sinead, you must really be a big fan of Brad Pitt in The Big Short. Lovely quirky performance.
    Burn After Reading, didn't he dye his hair blonde for that?

Water John wrote: »

Ah jaysus no!

I don't know that movie, but I've just googled it & the big floppy wig & pedo glasses aren't to my taste either :D

Did anyone say Mark Wahlberg yet? Big pumped up douchebag.

I think he was always a beaut. Even now with him being older. Pity about him being pint sized though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

Emma Stone just isn't attractive at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler.

By no means ugly of course, just no where near the level of attractiveness we’re told they have.

Advertisement