Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Channing Tatum is another one .He reminds me of a spud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

probably mentioned before - Jodi Kidd. Not good looking at all, in fact I would say quite the opposite. Imagine she was very gangly and awkward as a teen/young woman until she became a model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭AllForIt

dubstarr wrote: »
    Channing Tatum is another one .He reminds me of a spud.

I love spuds!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Amanda Brunker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭micar

Emma Watson ..........I think I could pass as being her sister :pac:

I think she's gorgeous

PM if you're single ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I will clarify, i don't look exactly like her but very similar. I don't have pixie ears & I'm not blonde, hence me being the better version of her ;). I would have the same demeanour as her though, & I understand its not appealing to a lot of people. That kind of person can seem very stiff & cold at times & are not always easy to read.

I like to think of myself as a rare gem that only a sharp eye can appreciate, & I'm ok with that :D.

RobAMerc wrote: »
    probably mentioned before - Jodi Kidd. Not good looking at all, in fact I would say quite the opposite. Imagine she was very gangly and awkward as a teen/young woman until she became a model

She's what I would consider unusual looking but seems to have a great personality and definitely doesn't take herself too seriously, also loves cars and is a fantastic driver, if I were into women I'd find her very attractive. 😉

She's what I would consider unusual looking but seems to have a great personality and definitely doesn't take herself too seriously, also loves cars and is a fantastic driver, if I were into women I'd find her very attractive. ��

oh 100% - I think she'd be really cool to know, and good fun to be around - but shes not good looking - odd looking, so maybe thats what the camera sees. But she doesn't float my boat ( Which is unusual for a tall blonde believe me ! )

RobAMerc wrote: »
    oh 100% - I think she'd be really cool to know, and good fun to be around - but shes not good looking - odd looking, so maybe thats what the camera sees. But she doesn't float my boat ( Which is unusual for a tall blonde believe me ! )

I could be wrong but is she too tall, similarly with Cameron Diaz, I find it odd that she rarely if ever appears on attractive/good looking lists, she looks great to me and seems like great fun going by her appearance on Top Gear , maybe men find the more girly types more attractive .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Jennifer Lopez has always been gorgeous. She's had a bit of help in later years but it was done very well. If you see her in The Boy Next Door she looks unreal.

objectively yes but ive never found her attractive . dont find Beyonce attractive either

• Advertisement

i find Blake Lively incredibly attractive

Rosie Huntington irl. In photos she looks beautiful but in real life she has a weird head

Mad_maxx wrote: »

I find her incredibly dull for some reason. Like I can see she's very good looking but I just think nothing stands out about her. She's a weird one for me. I want to like her but I can't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Hamachi

She certainly is. Currently watching the Netflix drama ‘You’, which stars an ex of hers, the American actor Penn Badgley.

My wife kindly told me she would leave me for him. Did wonders for my self-esteem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hamachi wrote: »
    She certainly is. Currently watching the Netflix drama ‘You’, which stars an ex of hers, the American actor Penn Badgley.

My wife kindly told me she would leave me for him. Did wonders for my self-esteem!

The mad guy? No wonder you were offended!

The mad guy? No wonder you were offended!

Apparently, he’s so ‘beautiful’, the psychopathic tendencies can be overlooked.

I could be wrong but is she too tall, similarly with Cameron Diaz, I find it odd that she rarely if ever appears on attractive/good looking lists, she looks great to me and seems like great fun going by her appearance on Top Gear , maybe men find the more girly types more attractive .

hold on.... dont put her in the same boat as Cameron - she is super hot, (no matter how tall she is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

I will clarify, i don't look exactly like her but very similar. I don't have pixie ears & I'm not blonde, hence me being the better version of her ;). I would have the same demeanour as her though, & I understand its not appealing to a lot of people. That kind of person can seem very stiff & cold at times & are not always easy to read.

I like to think of myself as a rare gem that only a sharp eye can appreciate, & I'm ok with that :D.

If this was 2005 Boards, I'd drop ya a PM and a few days later we'd be waking up in the nip beside each other

I really miss 2005 Boards

And you have such lovely modesty which is very attractive :)

There are loads of famously attractive people that don't appeal to me in the slightest. I can see they are good looking but just not for me.
    Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, Tom Cruise, all them sorts.

• Advertisement

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    If this was 2005 Boards, I'd drop ya a PM and a few days later we'd be waking up in the nip beside each other

I really miss 2005 Boards[/QUOTE]

Was this the shagfest era?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Paschal Sheehy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

Never found Audrey Hepburn attractive
    I think she is weird looking

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Never saw the buzz with Audrey Hepburn myself. Pretty but zero hotness for me.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,787 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Wibbs wrote: »
    Never saw the buzz with Audrey Hepburn myself. Pretty but zero hotness for me.

Agreed, leaves me cold.

Aesthetically she's fine, but nothing "sexy" about her.

Katherine Hepburn, now there's another story!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Britney Spears, she has all the hallmarks of being attractive but isn't.

Nicole Kidman,she comes across as fake.And even if you looked at her wrong, she'd break.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Agreed, leaves me cold.

Aesthetically she's fine, but nothing "sexy" about her.

Katherine Hepburn, now there's another story!

Katherine Hepburn is about as sexy as Ivana Bacik

strident feminist type which made her completely fresh and new at the time , real glass ceiling breaker but neither beautiful or sexy , bony arses angular frame with a mans personality

Nicole Kidman,she comes across as fake.And even if you looked at her wrong, she'd break.

Britney is pure white trash , thats not meant to be harsh , she actually seems quite nice but shes a very ordinary girl from an extremely hick town backround , not saying she isnt cute and shes sexy in a chavy sort of way but she was never beautiful or close to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Nicole has had an awful lot of bad work done, she really looks false now, not attractive at all, also comes across as very cold and insincere.

Britney is attractive in a kinda girl next day way

• Advertisement

Katherine Hepburn is about as sexy as Ivana Bacik

Have no particular opinion about Katherine Hepburn, but this gave me a giggle.

Advertisement