Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,226 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Emma Watson gets some amount of hate. I feel sorry for myself now because I think I could pass as being her sister :pac:
    Is it her looks thats not appealing or the fact that she's quite meh irl?

She was a flop in Beauty and the Beast and I would have though her being cast in that role, would have been a perfect fit

It's more her personality tbh. Strikes me as the kind of person whod report her own family to the Stasi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Maura Higgins, extremely unattractive personality

75 'Thanks' or likes for this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Oops!

Miley Cyrus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Oops! wrote: »
    Miley Cyrus.

I don't think anyone would really consider her extremely attractive in the first place tbh, so don't think she belongs on this list

Girly Gal wrote: »
    I don't think anyone would really consider her extremely attractive in the first place tbh, so don't think she belongs on this list

You'd be surprised.... I wouldn't consider her attractive either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Captain Lugger

Kim Kardashian. Looks like a 3D printed woman programmed by a twelve year old.

Kim Kardashian. Looks like a 3D printed woman programmed by a twelve year old.

Tbf she was very attractive when she was younger (although probably surgically enhanced even then), but, really has become a caricature of herself at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Good-looking and attractiveness are two different things. I think it is possible to acknowledge that someone is objectively good looking but not find them subjectively attractive

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

+1. There is good looking and "hot" and often enough they don't meet in the same person. There are any number of top models that are objectively good looking, but aren't particularly hot.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

Chris Hemsworth. Objectively good looking but just massively meh to me.
    Same with the other Chrises - Chris Pratt, Chris Evans. Just nah.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    +1. There is good looking and "hot" and often enough they don't meet in the same person. There are any number of top models that are objectively good looking, but aren't particularly hot.

It's mainly in the way someone comes across whether we're attracted to them or not. The only difference between someone being good looking and hot as you put it might be just a smile. Generally we don't see models smiling, they generally look miserable or disinterested at best which isn't an attractive look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Not usually my kind of thread but while we're at it

Scarlett Johansson - daycent body in an avengers suit mind but I've heard lads raving about her and I just don't get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Relikk

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    75 'Thanks' or likes for this one.

Make that 76 since I added mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Humberto Salazar

Paschal Sheehy

Wins prize for sheer randomness....

theteal wrote: »

Scarlett Johansson - daycent body in an avengers suit mind but I've heard lads raving about her and I just don't get it.

You're clearly blind as she's gorgeous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Agreed, leaves me cold.

Aesthetically she's fine, but nothing "sexy" about her.

That's Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandes-Versini to me and always has been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

This thread baffles me, a lot of women been mentioned in this thread are absolutely gorgeous and I'd happily drag myself through thorns to hear them fart through a broken phone call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

Wibbs wrote: »

I agree with this. For me the hottest thing in the world is a girl that sets themselves completely apart from other girls in the room by being themselves, so much so that other girls start bitching about them. You can get that vibe from a photo. eg Brigitte bardot, Ali macgraw, Béatrice Dalle, Romy Schneider, Nina Hagen etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

It's more her personality tbh. Strikes me as the kind of person whod report her own family to the Stasi.

I don't know much about her tbh. I’ve only ever seen the odd picture. But I looked her up to see why it is that she's rubbing people up the wrong way.
    Watched an interview for Vogue magazine & my god, she is like watching paint dry. I think she was talking about history but I couldn't finish it, she was exxxtremely boring to listen too.

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandes-Versini to me and always has been.

Do you remember her stint in American XFactor where she looked like an extra in Scooby Doo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,730 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

theteal wrote: »

Scarlett-Johansson-750x400.jpg

Come on, She’s a babe. Stunning.

Mind you I think last couple of years she lost a lot of weight and it doesn’t suit her, she just looks more healthy and attractive with a couple of curves as opposed to the ultra skinny look... but still very good looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

bitofabind wrote: »
    Chris Evans. Just nah.

What? The man is a god!

Chris-Evans-280730.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Amanda Brunker

No one would call her attractive, never mind extremely attractive and that's before she opens her mouth.
    She is like our Venessa Feltz, big, loud and holds a way too high opinion of herself. None of those are attractive qualities.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    What? The man is a god!

Chris-Evans-280730.jpg

We’ve gone from Scarlett Johansson to a scarlet small johnson in a couple of posts, jeebus

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Watching James Bond earlier. Monica Belluci was on it. Just can't see what she has. Bit of a sour puss as me mother would say.

GMSA wrote: »
    Watching James Bond earlier. Monica Belluci was on it. Just can't see what she has. Bit of a sour puss as me mother would say.

I'd urge you to have another look....

Oops! wrote: »
    I'd urge you to have another look....

Have another look now, the years have not been kind, she is 54 but looking more like 64...

Are you's taking the pi$$ about Monica Belluci?
    I haven't seen the movie and don't know who she is, but I just looked her up & she's stunning :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

johnny depp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I opened the thread on chris evans. God, I nearly vomited:)

Pierce brosnan. Attractive and knows it so for me that's a no.

Advertisement