Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floor and Table planning software

Options
  • 08-08-2019 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody.

I run poker tournaments in many different venues. All of the venues have different rooms. I’m looking for (free and easy to use) software that can help me make a map of the room when we position all the tables.

It would need to be able to have me draw an outline of the room, including the doors, and then be able to position the tables where necessary. Then we would have to be able to put a number inside that table.

In some cases the tables would need to be displayed vertically and also horizontally. I hope that makes sense.

If you know of any software capable of this please let me know.

Many thanks,
    Glenn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Hello everybody.

I run poker tournaments in many different venues. All of the venues have different rooms. I’m looking for (free and easy to use) software that can help me make a map of the room when we position all the tables.

It would need to be able to have me draw an outline of the room, including the doors, and then be able to position the tables where necessary. Then we would have to be able to put a number inside that table.

In some cases the tables would need to be displayed vertically and also horizontally. I hope that makes sense.

If you know of any software capable of this please let me know.

Many thanks,
    Glenn.
    No specific recommendation, just shop around on G
    https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=floor+design+software

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

I've used SmartDraw, it will do what you have outlined.

Advertisement