Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mytaxi/FreeNow referral code €10 voucher

Options
  • 08-08-2019 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Code : 6596SQ

1. Open the MyTaxi/FreeNow app and visit your profile by tabbing the icon on the top right corner.
    2. Tap Add Promo Code, then tab Enter Promo code
    3. Type in your unique Promo Code(6596SQ) into the box, and tap save.
    4. You'll get €10 off your next MyTaxi/FreeNow journey when you choose to pay by card

Spotted this voucher on the work notice board yesterday, and the code worked this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    Code : 6596SQ

1. Open the MyTaxi/FreeNow app and visit your profile by tabbing the icon on the top right corner.
    2. Tap Add Promo Code, then tab Enter Promo code
    3. Type in your unique Promo Code(6596SQ) into the box, and tap save.
    4. You'll get €10 off your next MyTaxi/FreeNow journey when you choose to pay by card

Spotted this voucher on the work notice board yesterday, and the code worked this morning.

Only valid first trip. Youre possibly giving someone referral code (not a voucher) and they are reaping the benefits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

kaerobe wrote: »
    Only valid first trip. Youre possibly giving someone referral code (not a voucher) and they are reaping the benefits!

From what I heard driver would get €10, and customer gets €10 off their first trip paid by card. I know you can removed that card details from the app, after you've used the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Lord Nikon wrote: »
    From what I heard driver would get €10, and customer gets €10 off their first trip paid by card. I know you can removed that card details from the app, after you've used the code.

Its not the driver, its the referer. Some lad must be making a mint from that notice. They get 10euro every time someone uses it. Only valid first journey, I checked in my app

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭DavidJC

Does this work if you already got a Hailo referral years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

DavidJC wrote: »
    Does this work if you already got a Hailo referral years ago?

Yes, as I used Hailo and used a referral code for it, this new code also works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭DavidJC

Not a "Freenow" first time refferal but a legacy Hailo/Mytaxi code.

To answer my own question, this a Hailo referral code which cannot be used if you ever used a first time referral before in the apps previous names.
    It would not work for me - even though I had never used Freenow in its current guise.

In fact, they don't even allow you to find/share your own referral code any more in the app - but you can find it in an old email from Hailo if you want to share your own and make your own tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/s/efnjNZdYEC

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/s/efnjNZdYEC

Advertisement