Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip - Elton Court - Opinions and why so many houses are up for sale

• 08-08-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I wanted to hear general opinions about Elton Court estate. Is it a nice area to live in?

We are considering to buy a house there but currently there are a lot of houses up for sale in the estate. A little bit too many to be a coincidence in my opinion. Does anyone know what is going on there?

I know they are building a new residential development behind it at the Wonderful Barn site and I've heard opinions that perhaps this has something to do with it. Why would people start selling their houses because of a new development? Are there any other reasons people are selling their houses in this estate?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Elton Court is fine.

Numbers 7 to about 50 had views of the Wonderful Barn, but will soon have views into other people's houses and vice versa.

Advertisement