Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Weedkiller is good nowadays?

Options
  • 08-08-2019 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭

I seem to recall something a few years ago about roundup as we knew it being banned
    Now we still see roundup in the shops but I'm guessing with the incriminating ingredient removed. Am I right in thinking that I read somewhere you now have to be a professional gardener to be able to use the good stuff?
    I have some weeds I want to kill, mainly around the patio, corners of house and paths at walls. I keep pulling them but the grow back so quick as i'm not getting the roots. I used to spray them with roundup and when the died off I would get the powerhose out and they would be gone for some time.

I also have a few weeds in the lawn, not many thankfully. I used to use the roundup on these guys also, spot spraying them.

Can anyone recommend a proper weedkiller which will do the trick for me and the one I recently used was basically useless.

Comments

Advertisement