Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

What do we need on the day? Original birth certificate, leaving cert and is there a 3rd?

ID too, Passport, Driving Licence and probably Age card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

MrMiata wrote: »
    ID too, Passport, Driving Licence and probably Age card.

Thanks. That’s is so? I lost the sheet with what we needed :(

Thanks. That’s is so? I lost the sheet with what we needed :(

Google ‘information for applicants regarding stage 3 of the Garda and a website/link from
    Public jobs to a word document should pop up

Google ‘information for applicants regarding stage 3 of the Garda and a website/link from
    Public jobs to a word document should pop up

Yeah there was a link on the email with material but it won’t load to anything!

Hi, on Monday I received an email saying if past my recent interview and name was being passed on and my order of merit number. Today I’m after getting a message saying that it was an error and I in fact didn’t pass. Has this ever happened anyone before? I’m devastated by it.

• Advertisement

Hi, on Monday I received an email saying if past my recent interview and name was being passed on and my order of merit number. Today I’m after getting a message saying that it was an error and I in fact didn’t pass. Has this ever happened anyone before? I’m devastated by it.

Jeez I’m sorry to hear, I’ve never heard of that happening.

Have you spoke to public jobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Beamere90

Has anyone else got there interview coming up in February? Anyone any recommendations for preparation?

Jeez I’m sorry to hear, I’ve never heard of that happening.

Have you spoke to public jobs?

Only the email I got today. Didn’t ring them or anything. Got the email Monday saying I passed so presumed that was it until I saw today’s message then

Only the email I got today. Didn’t ring them or anything. Got the email Monday saying I passed so presumed that was it until I saw today’s message then

Did they give any justification for it?

Did they give any justification for it?

No a very basic email saying it was sent in error and in fact it wasn’t right. I’m so annoyed because the original email said I passed and gave my order of merit number and all, I can’t understand it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Bangahead16

Brown or black shoes for the interview?????

Brown or black shoes for the interview?????

I was told to wear black ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cornflakes132

If anyone who has passed the interview would be willing to give a bit of advice I would appreciate it if you could pm me, I’m up next week

If anyone who has passed the interview would be willing to give a bit of advice I would appreciate it if you could pm me, I’m up next week

What day? Same as myself I'm in Monday.

I’m up Thursday ðŸ§

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cornflakes132

Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Frenchjoe87

Is there anyone on this waiting to take the stage 3 interview. If you're looking for a good prep course let me recommend Vincent o brien from G.C.B.I hes a retired super based in letterkenny.

100% I wouldn't have passed the interview without doing the course with him.

Pm me if you want his details or you can find him on Google if you search GCBI

Anyone have there interview tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

just had my interview yesterday, fingers crossed, all went well until faced questions from the superintendant at the end, but hopefully done enough with the other two interviewees, results out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SamR2000

Hi all, just a message for anyone preparing for the Stage 3 interview and considering preparation courses. I couldn’t recommend Noel Mc Loughlin from gardaip.com. He was so helpful and very informative. You could phone him anytime you needed a question answered, and was very thorough in going through the competencies. I received great news today that I passed the interview and owe it to Mr Mc Loughlins help ��

• Advertisement

I went to Noel too
    Got great news today aswell
    Highly recommend him

what oom are people at now? and what stage have ye completed? i started this journey off at 2000 plus and now im in the 850s after passing interview yesterday, what stage are people at now?
    i also went to garda ip , couldnt recommend him higher

Any idea whats going to happen with the recruitment due to covid-19?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

Beamere90 wrote: »
    Any idea whats going to happen with the recruitment due to covid-19?

PAS seem to be keeping their appointments. If the file is with Garda hr. I'd say forget about if for months. Until them 440plus are back in the college to finish off its gonna put everyone behind. I'd say no medicals or fitness tests will happen.

Did anyone receive their Form B yet, passed my interview on the 26th February.

SamR2000 wrote: »
    Did anyone receive their Form B yet, passed my interview on the 26th February.

Received it today

Jaymc1 wrote: »
    Received it today

That’s great thanks. Hopefully I’ll receive mine soon 🀞

Jaymc1 wrote: »
    Received it today

When did you do your interview? Thanks

Advertisement