Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to 3 or stay with Eir?

• 08-08-2019 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi, was planning on switching to the 3 network as I want to avail of their All You Can Eat Data deal. Today though I heard that Eir are unveiling a similar deal - No Limits data plan. Both cost 20 euro per month (although Im not sure if you get to still keep your 20 euro as credit as part of the eir deal). Should I still switch to the 3 network or stay where I am? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

I got a text from Eir Friday saying I now have the all you can eat data so looks like that's started. Do you have anything other than your mobile with them? If you have your tv or broadband you can get the same deal for 9.99 (on your existing mobile).

Advertisement