Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan drawdown

Options
  • 09-08-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was approved for a loan and signed the credit agreement using Docusign on Tuesday evening around 5pm. I received an email back instantly to say that everything was signed and a copy of my loan documents. I have not received any information or funds into my account since. Could you please tell me how long is it normally from Docusign to loan funds in account? I have read it is usually within 2 working days so I expected the funds to be in my account today but they are not. I would appreciate any information please.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Bing2019,

Thank you for reaching out to us here with your query.

We're happy to hear that your loan was approved. The timeframe for loan draw-down depends on the terms of the loan. Usually you will receive the funds within 2-3 working days but for more complex loan applications, it can take a little longer.

If there is any reason for a delay the lending team will contact you via email to let you know. Otherwise, keep an eye on your Banking 365 and you should see the funds crediting.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bing2019

Hi Bing2019,

Thank you for reaching out to us here with your query.

We're happy to hear that your loan was approved. The timeframe for loan draw-down depends on the terms of the loan. Usually you will receive the funds within 2-3 working days but for more complex loan applications, it can take a little longer.

If there is any reason for a delay the lending team will contact you via email to let you know. Otherwise, keep an eye on your Banking 365 and you should see the funds crediting.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    Hi Kat,

Thank you for your reply. It is just a small personal loan so hopefully it will credit to my account soon. Can the funds go in at anytime during the day or would it be after close of business today or Monday? Thanks again for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Bing2019,

Thanks for linking back in with us here.

The loan can be credited throughout the day so it wouldn't be set to morning or close of business. I would imagine that it would be credited today if it's a personal loan but it would depend on term time and amount.

If you'd like to link in with the lending team they should be able to give you an update. You can reach them on 0818200334 until 8pm.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement