Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the end of Democrat front runner Joe Biden?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

notobtuse wrote: »
    I remember watching a documentary produced by The History Channel in which they connected the Lincoln Assassination, and the attempts on the lives against others of the administration that same evening, to The Knights Of the Golden Circle.

i can see your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Paul_Hacket

I remember watching a documentary produced by The History Channel in which they connected the Lincoln Assassination, and the attempts on the lives against others of the administration that same evening, to The Knights Of the Golden Circle.

Oh, the History Channel. The same channel that mainly features "documentaries" about how ancient aliens populated the earth and how Bigfoot has been captured?

There's actually been quite a bit of scholarship done about the Lincoln assassination believe it or not, and none of it points to the nonsense your claiming. Do you not feel embarrassed posting this stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,526 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Oh, the History Channel. The same channel that mainly features "documentaries" about how ancient aliens populated the earth and how Bigfoot has been captured?

There's actually been quite a bit of scholarship done about the Lincoln assassination believe it or not, and none of it points to the nonsense your claiming. Do you not feel embarrassed posting this stuff?

Listen, the truth is Lincoln was a vampire hunter.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The History Channel is to history what modern day MTV is to music

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Not quite true. There is just too much there, there to whitewash it.

From the trials and investigation into the co-conspirators of the Lincoln assassination…
    -*-Michael O’Laughlen, a childhood friend of Booth from Baltimore and one of the eight co-conspirators on trial for the assassination, confessed to his membership in the KGC.

-*-Col. Henry Burnett, the officer put in charge of the assassination investigation, discovered at the outset of the probe “the footprints of the old Order of the Knights of the Golden Circle crossing my paths in all directions . . . [T]here is reason to believe that many, if not all, the persons connected with the late assassination of the President were members.”

-*-Booth traveled to and from Montreal, where high-ranking KGC officials operated and dispensed funds for covert operations in gold and cash.

-*-The KGC also was planning Booth’s escape across the Potomac into Virginia.

https://www.providencejournal.com/article/20140414/Opinion/304149962

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“Everything the History Channel says must be entirely fact based..”

aliens.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I don't see why he would have had to.

Because he’s the president and expressing condolences to people who’ve lost family to the coronavirus would have been the presidential thing to do.

Bearing in mind he dedicated over ten minutes to explaining his inability to competently walk down a ramp

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Was Nicholas Cage in it? Because I may have some bad news for you :pac:

Not quite true. There is just too much there, there to whitewash it.

From the trials and investigation into the co-conspirators of the Lincoln assassination…

https://www.providencejournal.com/article/20140414/Opinion/304149962

-*-Michael O’Laughlen, a childhood friend of Booth from Baltimore and one of the eight co-conspirators on trial for the assassination, confessed to his membership in the KGC

in 1975 6 irishmen were jailed for the Birmingham bombings after "confessing". They were deprived of sleep and beaten.

This was in the 70's, imagine what kind of persuasion was used after the Lincoln assassination.

• Advertisement

KiKi III wrote: »
    Bearing in mind he dedicated over ten minutes to explaining his inability to competently walk down a ramp

in the fake tanned buffoons world this is more important

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

in the fake tanned buffoons world this is more important

empathy, compassion, sympathy, responsibility, nah fook that **** look I can drink a glass of water. yee haw MAGA

jamule wrote: »
    empathy, compassion, sympathy, responsibility, nah fook that **** look I can drink a glass of water. yee haw MAGA

Next we will see edited video of him doing backflips to prove a ramp is no problem for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Next we will see edited video of him doing backflips to prove a ramp is no problem for him :D

its already planned. when he goes to his big coast to coast wall paid for the mehicans, he is gonna do something amazing . no, no its he is not going to explain obhamagate and no he is not going to lock her up. I read this on the disney channel so its defintely true. He is going to, its incredible, he is going to drink a glass of water using his left hand.

Just reading that Biden outraised Trump in May.

All those who were competing with him for the nomination are now holding fundraisers for him. Next one is with Obama and will undoubtedly be massive.

Seems like he’s really gaining momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭ollkiller

All those who were competing with him for the nomination are now holding fundraisers for him. Next one is with Obama and will undoubtedly be massive.

He sure is. Really dosent have to do anything. "I'm not that guy" should be his slogan. Last 6 months you'd have to say ranks as one of the worst periods for a sitting president. And I'm not talking about the events. It's the reaction to the events. The performance of a president. Abysmal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Who's watching live?

A gurning idiot, and a load of clapping seals

Well, the campaign season seems to be fully under way, and it looks to be shaping up to be a nasty one.
    https://www.barelytherebiden.com/

There’s no denying people are concerned about Biden’s cognitive decline, and it’s clear he’s not ‘quite there’ far too often. Trump should publicly challenge Biden to have them both take a cognitive exam. Don’t the voters deserve to know if those who would rule the country are mentally fit enough to be president? Making such a suggestion would be a win for Trump. He obviously would pass the test with flying colors, and if as expected Joe would refuse to take it, it would suggest he’s got something to hide.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

Well, the campaign season seems to be fully under way, and it looks to be shaping up to be a nasty one.
    https://www.barelytherebiden.com/

There’s no denying people are concerned about Biden’s cognitive decline, and it’s clear he’s not ‘quite there’ far too often. Trump should publicly challenge Biden to have them both take a cognitive exam. Don’t the voters deserve to know if those who would rule the country are mentally fit enough to be president? Making such a suggestion would be a win for Trump. He obviously would pass the test with flying colors, and if as expected Joe would refuse to take it, it would suggest he’s got something to hide.

I agree, Biden should agree to this as soon as Trump releases his tax returns.

I agree, Biden should agree to this as soon as Trump releases his tax returns.
    Well, there’s the Left for you... a piece of paper (that is usually already audited by the IRS on a yearly basis) having more weight than a person's mental capacity. I’m guessing most normal people would consider passing a simple cognitive exam too be far more important in the scheme of things than some tax return when it comes to running the country as president of the US. But using common sense seems to be far and few between these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well, there’s the Left for you... a piece of paper (that is usually already audited by the IRS on a yearly basis) having more weight than a person's mental capacity. I’m guessing most normal people would consider passing a simple cognitive exam too be far more important in the scheme of things than some tax return when it comes to running the country as president of the US. But using common sense seems to be far and few between these days.

honesty is pretty important for a president in the grand scheme of things. how many lies has trump told about releasing his tax returns since he promised to release them?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,716 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Maybe Biden is barely there, maybe he's sprightly for his age, I dunno ... but when your guy is 74, you are throwing that stone in a glass house for sure.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Trump just turned 74 a week or two ago, Joe is heading for 78 come November
    When you stick a 4yr term on the end some 81yr old getting wheeled in, to hammer out a deal with the former bigKim's much younger sister, it won't be a good look.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,701 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Maybe Biden is barely there, maybe he's sprightly for his age, I dunno ... but when your guy is 74, you are throwing that stone in a glass house for sure.

Kinda bizarre when you realize that 'if' Obama was to be elected in November, and serve for two terms, he'd still be 8 years younger than Trump is now at the end of those 2 terms!

I know he is not in the race and while it is better for him personally, I think him being elected to such a high office so young has meant that he is incapable of playing a serious active role in US/global politics for a good chunk of his time.

Great news if you weren't a fan, but a negative if you were.

Trump just turned 74 a week or two ago, Joe is heading for 78 come November
    When you stick a 4yr term on the end some 81yr old getting wheeled in, to hammer out a deal with the former bigKim's much younger sister, it won't be a good look.

How's Trump getting on with his BIG with big Kim. Gonna be the biggest deal ever ya? Making a deal with North Korea. 😂🤣😂👍

He said he'd release the tax returns. And he didnt. Just another lie to the list. He is getting something done though. It's very important to get people in a room so Covid_19 has a better chance of spreading. Bigly.

NYT ran its first general election poll.

Biden leads nationally by 14 points, including a 39 point advantage among Hispanics and 74 points among blacks. Trump is in a statistical tie with Biden among whites, only differing by 1 point. Trump leads by 19 points among non college whites, but trails Biden on every issue but the economy where they are separated by a mere 5 points.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/biden-beats-trump-by-14-points-in-first-nyt-poll-of-campaign-as-trump-clings-to-slim-hold-on-white-voters/

LOL. Trump and the RNC has been outraising Biden and the DNC for months and it’s always been “meh” from the media. Biden outraises Trump one month and to the media it’s “Hallelujah, praise the Lord... Game Over!”

LOL. Trump and the RNC has been outraising Biden and the DNC for months and it’s always been “meh” from the media. Biden outraises Trump one month and to the media it’s “Hallelujah, praise the Lord... Game Over!”

Meanwhile in reality: Obama and Biden raise $11M in one sitting last night,

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-and-biden-end-blockbuster-11-million-fundraiser-by-saying-i-love-you-to-each-other/

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »

Is that Joe's bunker lol. Fundraiser from home so not endangering lives. Like a responsible president should do. I wonder what the virus transmission rate will be in Tulsa and Arizona in 2 weeks time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement