Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Food Store

Options
  • 09-08-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I thought I'd seen an Asian Supermarket somewhere around Tramore rd or Kinsale Rd Roundabout Bus Park but when I went to find it there I wouldn't. Tried driving around and googling. Does anyone know where I'm talking about? There is a rubbish selection of curry pastes and stuff in the regular supermarket.

Thanks,
    Kaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

There was a really good one on tramore rd. Long gone now but it supposedly moved to the garage across from McDonald in turner's cross.
    I say supposedly because the new shop is about 10% in size and stock of the old one.
    Still worth checking out to see if they have what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

.red. wrote: »
    There was a really good one on tramore rd. Long gone now but it supposedly moved to the garage across from McDonald in turner's cross.
    I say supposedly because the new shop is about 10% in size and stock of the old one.
    Still worth checking out to see if they have what you want.

There's one on the coal Quay, and Mr Bell's in the English market

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

The one on the coal quay is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

okedoke wrote: »
    The one on the coal quay is very good

Super I'll try the one by Drew's Fuels first as that's nearby. Thank you 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Mr Bell's warehouse, a gem, roundabout in Togher opposite the Scout Hall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Gautama

The main ones I use are the two on North Main Street, the one on Bridge Street, and the one around the corner from that on Coburg St.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Great thanks everyone. Plenty to scout out.

Advertisement