Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PJ's Odobenus rosmarus reveal

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hoping to get half of these out today and finish it off in the morning. Apologise, I've been listening. Just haven't got around to ordering.

Dance category yeah?

Necro wrote: »
    Dance category yeah?

Correct

Wooohooo!

Do you want the playlist now?

Up to you PJ, I don't mind either way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

One of the categories I felt least comfortable with so not expecting any redemption here :) Nice to have a playlist for the bus home though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

There is one on that playlist I absolutely love. I wasn't expecting it in the category.

Pretzill wrote: »
    There is one on that playlist I absolutely love. I wasn't expecting it in the category.

I think I know which one you are talking about :pac:

Aww I feel left out now I don't have spotify :(

• Advertisement

I'm signed up to a family plan with a group of friends. Spread the cost between us and it ends up being €30 a year.

I have no idea what I submitted I thought I had one submitted but it aint there so :confused:

I like this early releasing I must say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

AFAIK you can still listen to a playlist without paying. It just plays the songs randomly IE shuffle play

You can still sign up and not pay no or is that done away with?

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm signed up to a family plan with a group of friends. Spread the cost between us and it ends up being €30 a year.

They have annoying ads between some songs

They have annoying ads between some songs

Nah sure YouTube is plagued with ads too. The hourly skip limit is just stupid though. (Yes, I may have downloaded it to listen to the playlist)

I have the bottom half figured out. The gf is coming over immediately after work so will have to leave very soon.

Without further ado

Darude - Sandstorm; I used to love this song but after hearing it a billion times, the memes have gotten to me, its old news.

18th, 17th and 16th with 2 points each goes to
    baggly, Ectoplasm, Choc Chip

Is that the correct amount of points?

Woo hoo it finally happened :eek:

Hi Baggly

I was just through that song thinking how much I like it but I haven't heard it a billion times tbf

I was just through that song thinking how much I like it but I haven't heard it a billion times tbf

I was actually gonna submit it but I couldn't remember the name of it :o

• Advertisement

Without words - Romain Baker; Wanted to like this song. I'm not sound engineer but the equalising feels off. The treble is too loud. The main hook stresses me out lol

15th with 4 points is
    Barney92

Gf just arrived way earlier than anticipated. I'm afraid I'll have to finish this off in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm just gonna congratulate Baggly and Choccy on having clearly excellent taste. :P

One more while she's in the shower

Sunny Lax : Mique; Enjoyable tune. Like seeing the entire song in the background but it feels a bit generic. I think repeated listens could help but didn't stand out after 5 or so.

14th and 5 points for
    Rikiand

I did a quick listen of the computer game songs by the way. One of them made me laugh out loud and is going to come dead last. I'll leave that thought with you for the evening :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Without words - Romain Baker; Wanted to like this song. I'm not sound engineer but the equalising feels off. The treble is too loud. The main hook stresses me out lol

15th with 4 points is
    Barney92

To be honest I didn't know any dance tunes without words so I googled one and entered without really listening to the whole thing. I'll take my sweet sweet four points though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

3: Dance song without lyrics
    Without words - Romain Baker

9cb0205f2c075185e7a85579543cc328.gif

I did a quick listen of the computer game songs by the way. One of them made me laugh out loud and is going to come dead last. I'll leave that thought with you for the evening :pac:

The last time someone posted something like this it was Rikand for maniac and I came dead last, I'm scared now :eek:

The last time someone posted something like this it was Rikand for maniac and I came dead last, I'm scared now :eek:

Me too :( I took a big risk with my song for that category

• Advertisement

There is no way my song for games is coming last for games.

No way.

I have too many years invested in the past time!!

Advertisement