Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 2 transfer thread.

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

darego wrote: »
    lads what palace 4.5 defender is most likely to keep their place for the season? want to do Kelly to Dann or Ward

edit: looks like Tomkins and Sakho will replace Dann and Kelly at cb. so Kelly > Ward it is

Just get Rico and or Lundstrum and use the .5 elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

What are people doing with Trossard? Holding?

I see he's unlikely to start again today.

Thinking of getting in Mount or Grealish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Just Perez to Martial this week. Not kneejerking on Perez, had planned to hold, but Martial playing up front and motivated last week leads me to believe he is excellent value at 7.6, if he remains the same in terms of attitude he will be a season keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Really want to bring Auba in for Kane but I know it's best to hold. With my two FTs I can possibly sort out my double pool defence too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Really want to bring Auba in for Kane but I know it's best to hold. With my two FTs I can possibly sort out my double pool defence too.
    If it's only for this GW it'll take 2 transfers so it's almost an 8 points hit (especially if you have other parts of your team that you think need fixing/readjustment). So Auba will have to get an exceptional return to make it worth. That's possible but Burnley is more than a decent side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Was banking until I saw Anderson doubtful. When did that happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Was banking until I saw Anderson doubtful. When did that happen?

Pellegrini on Thursday: "We have small problems with Anderson and Haller. They are recovering from the kicks that they had in the last game. We'll see tomorrow."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pellegrini on Thursday: "We have small problems with Anderson and Haller. They are recovering from the kicks that they had in the last game. We'll see tomorrow."

Might bring in Zaha so

Actually martial and Kelly in for Anderson and Zouma looks better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Last minute Zincenco to Matt Ritchie... purely because of goal threat v Norwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Last minute Zincenco to Matt Ritchie... purely because of goal threat v Norwich.

Might pay off. Joelington has to get his hattrick from someone's passes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

dsmythy wrote: »
    Might pay off. Joelington has to get his hattrick from someone's passes.

Think that Newcastle Norwich game could be an 8 goal triller or a 0 goal snoozefest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Edit wrong transfer thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Two home games next, I'm hoping he just didn't start because Potter wanted PL experience for a tough opening away fixture. Going to see what happens and have 2 fts in for GW3 if I need to get rid.

Mucho gracious, thanks for the level headed advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dahat wrote: »
    Mucho gracious, thanks for the level headed advice.

Glad it paid off for both of us :) I watched the second half and he looked really lively, could have easily had a brace. Happy to hold on to him for now.

Advertisement