Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legacy site not working.

Options
  • 10-08-2019 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭

Legacy site on mobile is acting up, I can't get into the "My threads" when clicked, it just refreshes straight to latest posts. I know I can use the responsive site but I hate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Seems to be working again now.

They had to turn up the dial on cloudflare due to pm spammers recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I actually cleared my cookies and cache this evening and it came back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I’m on my mobile and can not access the legacy site, I’m using chrome, when I click the legacy link at the bottom of the page it just refreshes back to the mobile version (responsive?) would love some help please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I’m on my mobile and can not access the legacy site, I’m using chrome, when I click the legacy link at the bottom of the page it just refreshes back to the mobile version (responsive?) would love some help please!

I cleared my cache and cookies and it fixed the issue for me. I'm using the Samsung browser on mobile.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Sorry for the delay in responding. If you're encountering some technical gremlins, clearing your cache is a good start.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement