Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Frantically sending trade offers in this league and getting no replies guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Same here. This was why I left my other boards leagues in the 1st place. Shame really. Need an active league to keep it interesting

evil_seed wrote: »
    Same here. This was why I left my other boards leagues in the 1st place. Shame really. Need an active league to keep it interesting

What’s your team mate? I need to do business, or at least have my offers turned down

I'm gang gang

evil_seed wrote: »
    I'm gang gang

Pity, I would have given you a better deal for Brieda

• Advertisement

No worries.

Who here is Irrawaddy Dolphins? I've a trade request

Guys, please
    Is anybody else answering trades, can you post here so I know you're alive? I've got great WR talent on the block

Is anybody paying attention, I don’t know where else to put this,
    If a trade doesn’t suit wouldn’t you refuse it rather than just leave it hanging there for days with the sender not knowing if it’s been seen or not? I have 5 offers out there for a couple of days or more, can’t do anymore

Is anybody paying attention, I don’t know where else to put this,
    If a trade doesn’t suit wouldn’t you refuse it rather than just leave it hanging there for days with the sender not knowing if it’s been seen or not? I have 5 offers out there for a couple of days or more, can’t do anymore

Where's our commish? He can email people

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I would gladly trade but all my best players are or have been injured at some stage, lol, Brees, Penney, DJax, Gurley, Dissly, Jeffery, the rest and the players i brought in to replace them have under performed or are just not very good and then i dropped Duke Johnson by mistake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Need the Pats D to score no more than 3 points to win all 3 of my leagues tonight and move into top spot in this league - not likely but let's go Jets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Larry Fitzgerald’s Junior B are third highest scoring team in the league yet I’m 2-5

For points against I’m number 1 by a huuuuge margin, over 60 points way out in first

Everyone brings them their A game against me :(

I know how you feel. In one of my other leagues I've been on the end of all the freak high scoring games. Lamar vs Miana, Watson and Hopkins double (they beat me on their own) and this weekend Marvin Jones. What have I done to deserve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Toilet bowl this weekend as 15th plays 16th

I’m not insulting other GM’s, I’m in this ha!

I won my division and am the 5th ranked team, yet I haven’t qualified for the six team playoff

Can anybody explain??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Same, I came 1st overall but somehow don't get a bye, instead I have to play whoever came in 7th, wtf? I've messaged the commish on boards but haven't heard back yet. Not sure if he's still active even, seems like he's abandoned ship a few months ago or maybe he's just not paying attention anymore. Either way, he's the only one who can intervene now

Same, I came 1st overall but somehow don't get a bye, instead I have to play whoever came in 7th, wtf? I've messaged the commish on boards but haven't heard back yet. Not sure if he's still active even, seems like he's abandoned ship a few months ago or maybe he's just not paying attention anymore. Either way, he's the only one who can intervene now

Just realised that the team in second place in my division with over 200 points less has qualified for playoffs 🀨
    What the hell is going on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,120 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Hey guys, I think the best thing you can do is email nfl fantasy Helpdesk with the league Id and request a commissioner change. Someone will just have to take the bull by the horns and do it.

Ideally CC all other league members (their mails should be visible on desktop). Terrible scenario to be in, but if you get the mail off today there’s a chance of getting it sorted before Thursday eveining.

I don't know if anyone is still active in the league, possibly the guess in the Superbowl.

I made it to 7th place playoff, AKA Best of the Worst Bowl™

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder to post on the below thread if you want to play again this season:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091860

• Advertisement
Advertisement