Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

electriQ TVs

• 10-08-2019 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got feedback on these TVs?

I need to replace my TV soon and these seem to be at an exceptional price for the size.

Most of the time my TV is fed through the HDMI input so tuner performance is not critical.

I only found one thread with two posts about this brand on this forum from last year so wondering if there is any more up to date info about these?

I am considering something about 50" UHD and HDR.

Thanks for any info posted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

sugarman wrote: »
    Their monitors are some what decent, they use Samsung and LG panels so they give great a picture ..but the overall build quality is pretty poor, made of the flimsiest of materials and low quality components.

Id say their TV are similar, I wouldn't expect much of them but if the price is right they might be worth a punt.

Thanks for that ..... I had not come across this brand at all up to now.

I am looking closely at this model
    https://www.laptopsdirect.ie/electriq-55-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-smart-tv-with-freeview-hd-and-freeview-pla-e55uhdhdrs2q/version.asp

It seems to have good specs ..... UHD, HDR and HDMI ARC ..... a bit light on USB sockets but that should not concern me.

Any further comments on price Vs spec?

Thanks.

Advertisement