Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

leestone wrote: »
    Alright everyone let’s talk solutions here

To solve this from happening again what should be done changed etc

I’ll start the ball rolling,
    Minimum sentences to be served set by the judge and new legislation that an assault on a emergency worker results in a minimum of 5 years jail on conviction, serious assault 20 years and capital murder while life tariff

The problem with that is a few of those attracted to emergency services are not to be trusted :

This emergency worker would have screamed assault if someone else arrived on the scene and battered him :

https://www.thejournal.ie/andrew-long-jailed-for-assault-4623817-May2019/

"In the assault, Andrew Long rendered pregnant mother of one, Nihill unconscious with his choke hold "

The Probation Officer recorded that Long continues to deny that he contributed to the assault offences and instead accused Nihill and McMahon of “concocting stories and lied about what happened in an attempt to get compensation”.

Aside from that...... he choked a seven-months pregnant woman until she was unconcious and for that got a year in jail

Great little country

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Leave it as it is. When things get bad enough they generally have a way of sorting themselves out.

http://johnbruton.com/immigration-from-africa-is-inevitable/

You ain't seen nothing yet though.

Corporate capital demands it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Correct but a lawman go to jail

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

El_Bee wrote: »
    We don't need the gestapo on the streets, Gardai are too heavy handed as it is sure a few weeks ago one of them tackled a young boy off a scrambler and put his arms behind his back, he was only a kid it was a disgusting display ,

but no one wants to try actually listening to these youths and seeing things from their perspective.

Let's see ,

What are you doing racing a scrambler in a public place,?

I'm bored ,me maa said I can't be told what to do it's childabuse,

Why did you attack the Gardai ?

I'm bored ,me maa said I can do whatever I want right.

Why did you attack and rob them tourists?

Im bored me maa said I can do whatever I want .

Let's actually try real punishment first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Gatling wrote: »
    Let's see ,

What are you doing racing a scrambler in a public place,?

I'm bored ,me maa said I can't be told what to do it's childabuse,

Why did you attack the Gardai ?

I'm bored ,me maa said I can do whatever I want right.

Why did you attack and rob them tourists?

Im bored me maa said I can do whatever I want .

Let's actually try real punishment first

This is the result of kids riding scramblers where they shouldn't be

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/the-motorbike-ran-over-my-husband-and-crushed-his-face-1.3624025

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Has anything changed since?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Probably not but in my eyes the Gardai would be justified in coming down hard on these kids as they are a danger to the public.

The way the Met police treat scooter thieves in London would soften their cough.

Will never happen but we can dream!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ers7JSQRPE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Probably not but in my eyes the Gardai would be justified in coming down hard on these kids as they are a danger to the public.

The way the Met police treat scooter thieves in London would soften their cough.

Shouldn't be something we have to dream about. In my opinion the gardai are a joke anyway. They lost much public support long ago.

London is a rough place. Multiple daily stabbings and murders. Check out London 999 feed on twitter and prepare to be shocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

No. Law hasn't changed and Gardaí are still not allowed pursue them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Met police wouldn't be much good, observe the correct proceeedure for mounting a kerb with your veeeeehicle to minimise damage :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I could watch that 50 times and I wouldn’t get tired of it. Those cops should have their pay doubled, the skill involved is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

The_Brood wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how are house prices everywhere in Dublin so crazy when this stuff is happening all over? How bad must the rest of Europe be if people would still rather live, rent, and buy here?

This wasn't in Dublin though??? What are you on about??

I think Moyo is looking for cash money.
    Little b**llix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Pass laws to increase sentences

Assault a member of the emergency services = 10 years
    Possession of a knife = 20 years
    Possession of a gun = 50 years

Sure enough, we may need a new prison but it would sort things out!

"Ireland is truly failing its people and citizens allowing inhumane behaviour within our Gardai and specifically promoting hate, racism, discrimination and this shameful profiling to Africans, blacks and people of African Descents in Ireland without policy or appropriate measures to tackle it. Justice must prevail in this case and the many others silenced or ignored. I called on the minister of Justice and the Garda superintendent to investigate this shameful behaviour of the Gardai and take adequate action against this and prevent further misconduct on honest citizens."

From one of moyos fellow afrikan supporters..
    The irony

• Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

https://www.thejournal.ie/dublin-fire-brigade-13-4763237-Aug2019/

Heres some salt of the earthers attacking firemen yesterday.
    Fair enough thinking the garda are scum etc but firemen? Its not like they've ever harmed anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

https://www.thejournal.ie/dublin-fire-brigade-13-4763237-Aug2019/

Heres some salt of the earthers attacking firemen yesterday.
    Fair enough thinking the garda are scum etc but firemen? Its not like they've ever harmed anyone.

"The run up to Halloween" gets a mention as if its an excuse. Its the middle of August ffs.

Those communities are rotten to the core and always have been. I really dont know what the solution is there. Probably offering a million euro to certain residents to be sterilised would be the cheapest solution. Ive seen so many addicts around there pregnant or pushing prams, its heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You see similar areas all over the country. Surprisingly, looking at this thread, the vast majority are white and very much "old Irish".

There it is, the usual. Not much sympathy for Gardai, only care about offenders backgrounds

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    There it is, the usual. Not much sympathy for Gardai, only care about offenders backgrounds

Say what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Out of all the immigrants we've had come here , it just seems to be black youths that run amok. You don't get gangs of eastern European , Chinese , Indian , philipino, kids going around acting like thugs. It just seems to be blacks youths . Is it a cultural thing , like they aspire to be the next Tupac and all that thug life crap , or is it bad parenting , while most eastern Europeans I know , would only have maybe 2 children , a lot of black families have more kids and it's harder to keep an eye on them and be involved with them.
    In my son's football club , they're a good few black kids, they're all nice enough lads but their parents never bring them training or go to any matches . If they never got lifts they wouldn't play .
    We had a black kid playing with us and his parents used to leave him alone in the house at 8 years old on a sunday. They'd go off praying all day and our coach would have to pick him up and drop him off . The coach told him after 3rd time he couldn't do it anymore Incase something happened. Maybe if they had smaller families and took more of an interest in their kids activities they wouldn't be running amok , that goes for are own lot of layabouts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 52,016 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

"Ireland is truly failing its people and citizens allowing inhumane behaviour within our Gardai and specifically promoting hate, racism, discrimination and this shameful profiling to Africans, blacks and people of African Descents in Ireland without policy or appropriate measures to tackle it. Justice must prevail in this case and the many others silenced or ignored. I called on the minister of Justice and the Garda superintendent to investigate this shameful behaviour of the Gardai and take adequate action against this and prevent further misconduct on honest citizens."

From one of moyos fellow afrikan supporters..
    The irony

Moyo should be dropped home to his own country immediately.
    We don’t need troublemakers here, we’re full already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Is he not Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

MrFresh wrote: »
    Is he not Irish?

He is

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Where's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Did anyone see the video of the Garda trying to arrest a 15 year old black lad in swords a few months ago. He was carrying a machete and balaclava while on his why to a rap video. His mam was there screaming at the Garda calling them racist. Look at London now and that's what Dublin will be like in 10 years time.
    There was 100 ± people stabbed to death last year in london , mostly black on black crime. The cops had to cut back on stop and search because it was deemed racist by the Left. Well if it's disproportionally black people killing other black people well they should be disproportionally searched compared to white people . And people wonder why right wing parties are doing so well across Europe , it's that the Left pander to new arrivals and couldn't care less about the natives

Where's this?

Wherever he came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭Augme

Where's this?

Wherever he came from.

But he came from Ireland.

• Advertisement

Augme wrote: »
    But he came from Ireland.

Drop him out over it.