Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

She said that the locals feel the guards are tip toeing around the incidents as the gangs are from a certain background.
    you'll be told that is racist scare mongering but tell that to the 1500 young girls in Rotherham.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You should seek professional help so.

Yes because sitting thugs down and talking to them about how they feel and apologizing to them for not understanding their complex wants and needs is really, really working....

She said that the locals feel the guards are tip toeing around the incidents as the gangs are from a certain background.

If true that is very sad and a recipe for disaster

So, good job it's not true then & just some rubbish that some 'locals' made up.
    Probably shouldn't repeat it, for fear you would spread untrue gossip & rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

you'll be told that is racist scare mongering but tell that to the 1500 young girls in Rotherham.

But you’ll be told that you're being racist about Rotherham too.
    The general feeling the left has towards Rotherham from what I can gather is that the damage done to the young white female vulnerable population was far less important then offending the male Sth Asian population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

splinter65 wrote: »
    The general feeling the left has towards Rotherham from what I can gather is that the damage done to the young white female vulnerable population was far less important then offending the male Sth Asian population.

Load of nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Someone was telling me yest there is a well known problem of gangs traveling on the dart line and causing havoc in various towns then moving on

If true that is very sad and a recipe for disaster

Its well documented on the Malahide / Donabate / Portmarnock forums. Gangs from Balbriggan and Blanchardstown converging on those areas for pre-arranged fights etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

We had a referendum on this. You are wrong.

We did indeed have a referendum
    So if his parents had been in ireland 10 years or one of them is irish then he is irish

Is there any proof that the lad in question hasn't got an irish mother/father or that his parents were not here 10 years ot more begore he was born?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yes because sitting thugs down and talking to them about how they feel and apologizing to them for not understanding their complex wants and needs is really, really working....

Fantasizing about violence is not healthy, that's the reason i suggested professional help.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Do these gangs contain all black members or are they mixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭blingrhino

This thread has gone off on some tangent from the op post !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭RobbieMD

Fantasizing about violence is not healthy, that's the reason i suggested professional help.

Is it unhealthy though? A lot of psychological papers have been published showing it’s more likely to relieve feelings of anger and remind the person of the consequences of following through with their violent thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    Do these gangs contain all black members or are they mixed?

There's some Russians and Australians in there too

blingrhino wrote: »
    This thread has gone off on some tangent from the op post !

I'd imagine this has gone exactly the way the OP intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Problem with these young ones is their arse wasn't reddened with a Sally rod when they were unruly growing up. No respect to law or authority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Problem with these young ones is their arse wasn't reddened with a Sally rod when they were unruly growing up. No respect to law or authority.

What's with all the people who think you need to beat a child to teach them about respect or authority?

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

There's some Russians and Australians in there too

Black or white Russians and Australians?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Diceicle wrote: »
    Its well documented on the Malahide / Donabate / Portmarnock forums. Gangs from Balbriggan and Blanchardstown converging on those areas for pre-arranged fights etc.
    I remember 30 years ago the killings outside the scout den disco in Malahide. Malahide V Swords, Swords V Portmarnock, Portmarnock V Malahide. Gardai everywhere (it was opposite the station) trying to break scraps up. It was the very same every Saturday night.

Reading through this thread I honestly think some people believe we never had an issue with youth disorder until Africans arrived or we never will again if we deport them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Scotty # wrote: »
    I remember 30 years ago the killings outside the scout den disco in Malahide. Malahide V Swords, Swords V Portmarnock, Portmarnock V Malahide. Gardai everywhere (it was opposite the station) trying to break scraps up. It was the very same every Saturday night.

Reading through this thread I honestly think some people believe we never had an issue with youth disorder until Africans arrived or we never will again if we deport them all.

Were they stabbing people? Threatening to cut unborn babies out of womens stomachs? Stamping on Gardai's heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Were they stabbing people? Threatening to cut unborn babies out of womens stomachs? Stamping on Gardai's heads?

I’m going to wager yes. Forgot the troubles?

Were they stabbing people?
    I don't recall it ever happening at the scout den disco's in Malahide but yes, believe it or not, people did get stabbed in this Ireland BEFORE black people arrived. Unbelievable, I know.
    Threatening to cut unborn babies out of womens stomachs?
    Don't recall that particular threat being used. Though I do recall a friend of mine about 20 years ago being accosted while heavily pregnant by two scum bags and one of them kicking her in the stomach. Guess what! They were white Irish!! Unbelievable, I know.
    Stamping on Gardai's heads?
    I saw a lot of tussles with Gardai. Can't say if one ever got stomped on or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

But you’ll be told that you're being racist about Rotherham too.

The block vote was to be protected and a bunch if working class girls weren't goìng to jeprodize it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

MrFresh wrote: »
    What's with all the people who think you need to beat a child to teach them about respect or authority?

Indeed. Sadists. Deliberate and intentional beating of children is sick...

That is what happened, and still happens in society..

Never understood this mentality, that to discipline a child, a grown adult had to beat them......

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

So what do we with children who are only happy to jump on adults 10 on 1 then .

Free hugs

Tell them we should all be friends

Tell them to respect their elders .

Go an confront these imported ****heads and tell us how you get on.
    Or shall we wait for the video of you getting stamped on

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Yes, but having indigenous scumbags is bad enough, without importing more trouble? :confused:

Genuinely, look at our neighbours across the water and see the results of lots of cities. It doesn't benefit anyone to allow mass immigration without planning it carefully and making sure people integrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Overheal wrote: »

I'm going to have to pick you up on that. Baffling comment to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Teddy boys used to sew razor blades into their coat lapels back in the 50s in DL and went out looking for fights.

Overheal wrote: »

The troubles in Malahide??

I don't recall it ever happening at the scout den disco's in Malahide but yes, believe it or not, people did get stabbed in this Ireland BEFORE black people arrived. Unbelievable, I know.

Don't recall that particular threat being used. Though I do recall a friend of mine about 20 years ago being accosted while heavily pregnant by two scum bags and one of them kicking her in the stomach. Guess what! They were white Irish!! Unbelievable, I know.

I saw a lot of tussles with Gardai. Can't say if one ever got stomped on or not.

So that’s a no, a no and a no. Thanks for your input.

So that’s a no, a no and a no. Thanks for your input.
    You're welcome.

You just keep living in your little bubble.

• Advertisement

You're welcome.

You just keep living in your little bubble.

I don't recall it ever happening - NO

Don't recall that particular threat being used - NO

Can't say if one ever got stomped on or not. - NO

I wish I lived in a bubble, unfortunately I live in North Co Dublin and have seen this pondlife in action.

Advertisement