Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The horrendous patenting culture of West Africa lies behind this, add on a culture were hard work is for fools, respect is weakness, and laws and rules are for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Gatling wrote: »
    So what do we with children who are only happy to jump on adults 10 on 1 then .

Early intervention with the juvenile diversion program. Community policing initiatives. TUSLA intervention in the home.

Yes, but having indigenous scumbags is bad enough, without importing more trouble? :confused:

Except we aren't importing scumbags. They are just kids developing in the same way any other kid does. Some are raised poorly, some turn out grand.

Were they stabbing people?

Yes

Threatening to cut unborn babies out of womens stomachs?

Couldn't tell you if that specific threat was used but they threatened and did things just as bad.

Stamping on Gardai's heads?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Danzy wrote: »
    The horrendous patenting culture of West Africa lies behind this, add on a culture were hard work is for fools, respect is weakness, and laws and rules are for others.

That is the exact opposite of any Nigerians I have met. The parents have all been hard working people and the kids smart and polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Danzy wrote: »

Jesus.

Sounds like a guy that has never been out of his village.

Absolutely creepy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MrFresh wrote: »
    Early intervention with the juvenile diversion program. Community policing initiatives. TUSLA intervention in the home.

Tusla are utterly useless and powerless , community policing how does that work when Gardai are labeled as racists by the families in these areas or encourage violence against them,

So either we actually punish these ****heads and their families or we ignore and say nothing until it's a major problem we can't fix ,

• Registered Users Posts: 35,030 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Problem with these young ones is their arse wasn't reddened with a Sally rod when they were unruly growing up. No respect to law or authority.

And you know this how?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I don't recall it ever happening - NO

Don't recall that particular threat being used - NO

Can't say if one ever got stomped on or not. - NO

I wish I lived in a bubble, unfortunately I live in North Co Dublin and have seen this pondlife in action.
    You absolutely live in a bubble. You've shown time and time again how utterly terrified you are of black people and how you regard them as 'pondlife'. The fact of the matter is they have not brought anything to society that was not already here. Stabbings, gang culture, community rivalries, they were all here long before black people arrived. I went to secondary school in Balbriggan on the 80's. It was just as rough back then as it is now. I know you don't want to believe that because you want to blame all your troubles on the black man, but it's true.

Tusla are utterly useless and powerless , community policing how does that work when Gardai are labeled as racists by the families in these areas or encourage violence against them,

TUSLA aren't effective because they are under-resourced and buried in bureaucracy. Community policing works by showing communities exactly the opposite of what you have said and getting to know the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

African heritage teens are getting away with lots of sh!t in recent years, soon as we mention a race that is not our own in any sort of negative fashion, we are branded the biggest racists that walked the earth. If a white Garda put his hands on a black teen to restrain them or just in self defence, people will have something to say about it. Seems if you are white then you can only attack white. Maybe only a black Garda can restrain a black teen, is that how it is going to be in this country now or in the future.

Seems that some extremely aggressive teen violence in recent years is coming from African heritage young lads. Mayhem going on in parts of North Dublin with them. Over running towns in the middle of the night and threatening pregnant mothers with broken glass bottles. This is what I have observed in the news lately.

• Advertisement

mondeo wrote: »
    African heritage teens are getting away with lots of sh!t in recent years, soon as we mention a race that is not our own in any sort of negative fashion, we are branded the biggest racists that walked the earth. If a white Garda put his hands on a black teen to restrain them or just in self defence, people will have something to say about it. Seems if you are white then you can only attack white. Maybe only a black Garda can restrain a black teen, is that how it is going to be in this country now or in the future.

Seems that some extremely aggressive teen violence in recent years is coming from African heritage young lads. Mayhem going on in parts of North Dublin with them. Over running towns in the middle of the night and threatening pregnant mothers with broken glass bottles. This is what I have observed in the news lately.

Another pile of bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

So either we actually punish these ****heads and their families or we ignore and say nothing until it's a major problem we can't fix ,
    Or set up something like this.

http://www.dublincity.ie/main-menu-your-council/joint-policing-committees

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Hopefully full rigors of the law applied, I'd go as far as saying deportation but our immigration laws are ****ed at the moment.

The shame of it is the more it looks like "real" Ireland ignores the bigger the racism will build. I expect there to be vigilante attacks eventually. Just a matter of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Another pile of bull****.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Calhoun wrote: »
    Hopefully full rigors of the law applied, I'd go as far as saying deportation but our immigration laws are ****ed at the moment.

Please do expand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Yes

Couldn't tell you if that specific threat was used but they threatened and did things just as bad.

Yes

Strange coincidence you were at the same disco as Scotty. I've scoured google, no mention of this spate of stabbings in Malahide.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If you commit a crime tomorrow should your family be punished for it? Very North Korean of you.

Strange coincidence you were at the same disco as Scotty. I've scoured google, no mention of this spate of stabbings in Malahide.
    Funnily enough, I can't find one for Balbriggan either! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

If the person attacking the garda was not a citizen, they should be deported out of the country.

If they are a citizen, they should be thrown in jail for a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If you commit a crime tomorrow should your family be punished for it

Antisocial behaviour by teenagers gets families evicted from social housing - punishing the whole family for one out of control teen !

You come here for a better life , where everything has been handed to you for little or no effort well if your family cannot live within our laws ,

Then slán returned to sender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭Cordell

Scotty # wrote: »
    You absolutely live in a bubble. You've shown time and time again how utterly terrified you are of black people and how you regard them as 'pondlife'. The fact of the matter is they have not brought anything to society that was not already here. Stabbings, gang culture, community rivalries, they were all here long before black people arrived. I went to secondary school in Balbriggan on the 80's. It was just as rough back then as it is now. I know you don't want to believe that because you want to blame all your troubles on the black man, but it's true.

That's true, but why was it them that integrated so well in this rough areas? Why wasn't the polish or the romanians or the spaniards?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

Antisocial behaviour by teenagers gets families evicted from social housing - punishing the whole family for one out of control teen !

You come here for a better life , where everything has been handed to you for little or no effort well if your family cannot live within our laws ,

Then slán returned to sender

2 grand a month to rent a 3 bed semi in balbriggan nowadays. No bother to the government to shell out to rent them.
    These scumbags families are probably getting the guts of 2 grand a month in dole, child benefit etc. Great job!

Funnily enough, I can't find one for Balbriggan either! :rolleyes:

I never said it happened in Balbriggan, it is a gang from Balbriggan though.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/teen-boys-15-knifed-by-gang-of-youths-in-vicious-seaside-attacks-36188193.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

I cannot fathom why there are some here who believe it's even slightly provocative to state; if a non-citizen assaults a member of AGS they should be immediately deported, this violent contempt for the law must absolutely be treated with absolutely zero leniency.

We currently do not have the required information to know if this violent thug is an Irish citizen or not, if they are, though deportation from the state will not be possible, a weekend in Oberstown is far from a just sentence so I do hope this thug is made an example of.

I'm just talking about youths in general.

I'm just talking about youths in general.

Perhaps quote someone who is talking about youth in general then? I was replying to Scotty's specific post. Hence why I quoted him. :rolleyes:

No mention of anyone being black or from Balbriggan in that article.

I believe the perps involved in the Drogheda incident were from Dundalk, not Balbriggan.

Perhaps quote someone who is talking about youth in general then? I was replying to Scotty's specific post. Hence why I quoted him. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should be more specific about what you are replying to. I assumed you were replying to the second part of his post.

No mention of anyone being black or from Balbriggan in that article.

I believe the perps involved in the Drogheda incident were from Dundalk, not Balbriggan.

I know one of the children that was stabbed, he was afraid to leave his house for months. It was the gang from Balbriggan.

`An eye witness who saw the carnage said "their accents were definitely from north county Dublin." - you also believed your young children were going to a supervised event and weren't arsed taking two minutes to check it out. Perhaps believe less and try to get facts, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Load of nonsense.

Well what is the lefts position on it then, do you know? It’s like FGM and the Muslim attitude to homosexuality, when you question the left about it they go awfully quiet.

Advertisement