Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Send them to London/Birmingham/Nottingham

And some proper roadmen will sort them out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

dd973 wrote: »
    Send them to London/Birmingham/Nottingham

And some proper roadmen will sort them out.

Twitter : London 999 feed

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Blueshoe wrote: »

There’s no need to keep pushing this repeatedly.

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

dudara wrote: »
    There’s no need to keep pushing this repeatedly.

dudara

Is it against the rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Gatling wrote: »
    Did you honestly just say that .

What should the UK do with these asian pedophiles exactly being you don't want to hold them accountable and you want don't send them to prison

I’m sorry but if you didn’t bother to read the previous posts so that you could get the nuance of my comments then I can’t help you and I’ll just leave this here so this post can be exposed in its stupidity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

There's >10 million people in the London Metropolitan Area. Yet you seem surprised that there would be a constant flow of reports of violence? We're talking about towns like Drogheda, Balbriggan, Rush... but you keep bringing up the largest city in Europe?

lola85 wrote: »

No suggestion anywhere in that report that the perps weren't just the local white native scum bags but of course the 'Balbriggan Gang' proponents will add 2+2 and get 3 again like they always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Skin colour be f*cked, its about time some of these little c*nts got a hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Scotty # wrote: »
    No suggestion anywhere in that report that the perps weren't just the local white native scum bags but of course the 'Balbriggan Gang' proponents will add 2+2 and get 3 again like they always do.

Or they are simply stating the obvious .

While some are running themselves around in circles denying everything

Or they are simply stating the obvious .
    It's only 'obvious' to you because it's what you want to believe. You've seen no evidence that black youths were involved in this attack but yet that's the conclusion you've come to regardless. It speaks volumes about you and your kind.

I also find it peculiar that DublinLive appears to be the only news outlet running the story. Also, the father is quoted as saying these attacks are rampant in 'seaside' towns and how the youths are using the trains as a means of travel. His son was attacked in Swords. It's neither a seaside town nor on the train network. The narrative of the story does not tie in with the alleged incident within the story. Odd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

"These thugs have absolutely no fear and these random acts of violence are happening in Swords, Malahide, Portmarnock Lusk."

I'm sure this child's father has heard of the other attacks all over Fingal. He stated "these thugs" and mentioned placed that other attacks have happened. But you can keep playing the ostrich. Maybe they were down from Dundalk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

"These thugs have absolutely no fear and these random acts of violence are happening in Swords, Malahide, Portmarnock Lusk."

I'm sure this child's father has heard of the other attacks all over Fingal. He stated "these thugs" and mentioned placed that other attacks have happened. But you can keep playing the ostrich. Maybe they were down from Dundalk :rolleyes:

Why perpetuate these stories. Will you be happy once there is a another person brutally murdered. We already have had several violent racially motivated deaths in Ireland. Just to remind you, we are talking about someone's son, brother, nephew. Stop the hate.

As they have been for decades and decades, if not centuries and will continue to do so, all over the world. It's nothing new and it's certainly not headline news.

Chinasea wrote: »
    Why perpetuate these stories. Will you be happy once there is a another person brutally murdered. We already have had several violent racially motivated deaths in Ireland. Just to remind you, we are talking about someone's son, brother, nephew. Stop the hate.

Perpetuate these stories?? :pac::pac:

Whether you like it, these pondlife are attacking innocent men, women and children. Sorry for not brushing it under the carpet like you'd prefer.

It is not your job to judge or manage these alleged attacks. I see absolutely no reason other than hate for you to perpetuate them.

Reminder: We have had SEVERAL racially motivated BRUTAL murders. These people you are stirring up further hate against, are someones son, nephew, loved one. STOP. Please.

It's only 'obvious' to you because it's what you want to believe.

But I know it's that simple ...

Seems you made yourself chief defender of these gangs

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

But I know it's that simple ...

Seems you made yourself chief defender of these gangs

No you don’t know dick. It’s not in the report.

Overheal wrote: »
    No you don’t know dick. It’s not in the report.

Roaming gangs no mention of the discriptions because they they don't want people asking the simple question why are Gardai refusing or incapable of dealing with there imported gangs

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Roaming gangs no mention of the discriptions because they they don't want people asking the simple question why are Gardai refusing or incapable of dealing with there imported gangs

How often do they report that a gang is white? Serious. Find me examples

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,635 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Is it against the rules?
    Once the mod says so, yes. Please do not respond to mod warnings in-thread - PM the mod if you want clarification (and the same applies to this post)

• Advertisement

It is not your job to judge or manage these alleged attacks. I see absolutely no reason other than hate for you to perpetuate them.

Reminder: We have had SEVERAL racially motivated BRUTAL murders. These people you are stirring up further hate against, are someones son, nephew, loved one. STOP. Please.

What are you talking about??

NIMAN wrote: »
    Thugs are thugs, skin colour is irrelevant.

Are you denying their lived experiences as black people? Racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 52,016 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Are you denying their lived experiences as black people? Racist.

“Lived experiences “ do not make you behave as a thug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I curious, and seeing as you've made the point twice, what are these "several racially motivated" murders to which you refer?

Overheal wrote: »
    How often do they report that a gang is white? Serious. Find me examples

Considering the majority of the population is actually white why would they media have to point out they were white youth,
    Vs what we seen and reported as gangs based off LA street gangs ( which are predominantly all black or Hispanic)

Seems odd how the only description we get in gangs based off LA street gangs.

I curious, and seeing as you've made the point twice, what are these "several racially motivated" murders to which you refer?
    It's sad to see how fickle some are.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/boy-fatally-knifed-after-racial-slur-28943449.html

Boy fatally killed after racial slur..

Remember also the two perfectly innocent Polish men brutally murdered with screwdrivers in Dublin.

Shame. Stop this hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It's sad to see how fickle some are.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/boy-fatally-knifed-after-racial-slur-28943449.html

Boy fatally killed after racial slur..

Remember also the two perfectly innocent Polish men brutally murdered with screwdrivers in Dublin.

Shame. Stop this hate.

Notwithstanding that the above murders were utter senseless tradgedies, the first seems to be have a racial slant all right, but i wonder was the kid killed because he was black, or he just happened to be black.

Edit: i see the accused linked was acquitted. Theres a bit more about a fight that is supposed to have taken place. The murdered ran towards the "killer", was he (as he might well have claimed if alive to face trial) acting in self defence?

Edit2:
    The plot thickens."Missing" phones...Altercation...

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/teenager-denies-friends-videoed-initial-altercation-murder-trial-of-toyosi-15-hears-28944207.html

The latter seems to be drink/drug fuelled 'white on white' murder, not sure is there a "racist" angle?

Is this the "several" you're referring to?
    Not exactly Alabama in the 20s

By the way, what do you mean by "fickle"?
    Who is fickle?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

Oxford dictionary description of hand-wringing.

is_that_so wrote: »
    Nah, be so many cops around, nothing will happen. It should be incident-free like last year.

Just spent most of the day walking around Drogheda with my little kids during the Fleadh. Absolutely fantastic atmosphere. There was a Garda van/centre outside St Peter's Church (I was more surprised to see the church, as I read somewhere that Cromwell burned down St Peter's Church in Drogheda!) but that would surely be expected at the biggest festival of the year.

But Droichead Átha was an absolutely lovely spot today, completely unrecognisable from the story in this thread. There were Japanese fiddle players and a whole slew of really interesting uilleann pipers and musicians from across the world. I must have passed about 400 kids and teens playing in trad groups on the streets alone, and loads of dancers. There were gardaí there, but at least two of them were inveigled into a céilí on West Street which was nice to see. Face painters were everywhere, making the place really child friendly. Loads of excitement on every corner. Also, wandering around quiet back streets we came upon a massive giant next to the ruins of a medieval abbey, which the plaque said was called St Mary's Priory, with nobody there except another trad group playing under a medieval arch. It will probably be black with people tomorrow, but go early and it will be particularly fantastic for kids.

9UnuWiBczNu33khmqbJkY5RaLz0ki5IoCSJdfzpNOHqjinUIVOdBOV8FpK9BcV_Zr87lnqlyx6Dgz5Z5ZTtHvx8SH90E8oBmsCm2gDz8ZdBjZZVjUwQ4Db7eZ3Ng3Fip9a5QEL01pNm_2Dr-jsR7GwzCRH5dJETFuZbCqUmjIW17jL8yo1-vko6v9hi2KHzLYDsVSXLWttsIjXJ_eIm4GW6PyntLePbbreAxvOSWTAmsGop-EGjADLWy0X2O_m6GvKbmqLOtZgHUHPhBAo5JnrowRK8pwH2zz7z5kYpaHKzXbm4j4WUliKAtZwkaHm_nfcrPuh7o3i7iWmOJda2BEzMXFRPYdTsUc_8WVlWA-R2I-hOBPHhkeba_VdX_Kv_JOeVNyMkIU2H6qg-2VZ9z56DYDOqroYJt_oKEKOiaxpOFOLQkgSl2e0lbaa40show_N3fi8R6_udUVKusk5QGnr3NvSVPG6Tcu4flKrMQebWujV9-Qw9B6VtdPEh7SlsLxQSk2vCMtfBoFN8PZurnHUUc_Hot_vGTRZtsqbgj0sQYaLdt04BoiLwkjjBqt4Z36eMebMvO7ENwtzO2M-acgF6kiXYo4fCEyBDiVDELHR946ouk1U15hvEbofqhnGif3GWy3la4CDCuF7II4JcUQ0M5Gs-QrK0o=w489-h867-no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is that Gerry Adams? Not the sort of man I’d leave around kids to be honest.

Advertisement