Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

It will probably be black with people tomorrow, but go early and it will be particularly fantastic for kids.

You cant say that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭whippet

You’d swear that a gang of young fellas brawling and causing chaos on west street was something new ... 25 years ago when I was a young fella heading for the Earth it was common enough on a Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 21,056 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

whippet wrote: »
    You’d swear that a gang of young fellas brawling and causing chaos on west street was something new ... 25 years ago when I was a young fella heading for the Earth it was common enough on a Saturday night

But derrrrrrrrrrrr blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

One of the youths was 18 and is up in court next week for assaulting the garda, a slap on the wrist i presume.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

You need only look at London to see what our towns and cities will be like in a few years. No go areas for Irish people, unless you want to be stabbed or gang raped.

• Advertisement

You need only look at London to see what our towns and cities will be like in a few years. No go areas for Irish people, unless you want to be stabbed or gang raped.
    Why are you living in fear?

Is the crime culture in London something you're happy to see over here? I'd like to think our recent arrivals can show us some sort of gratitude for taking them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ah would ya ever stop ffs, equating Kells, or killkenny with London is pure idiotic.

Is the crime culture in London something you're happy to see over here? I'd like to think our recent arrivals can show us some sort of gratitude for taking them in.

Low post count racist

Low post count racist

Not wanting gangs of foreign criminals to rape Irish women is racist? Sure.

• Advertisement

Would ya ever feck off with this idiotic hyperbole!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Lay off the hyperbole. It’s pure scaremongering. Try to have the discussion in a sensible way please.

dudara

It's OK for non foreigners then.
    Thanks for the (fake) concern over us Irish women!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

bubblypop wrote: »
    It's OK for non foreigners then.
    Thanks for the (fake) concern over us Irish women!

I'm Dre from back in the day from
    Nwa from black and the grey from
    Chokin' a bitch to smackin' her face from
    Stackin' up bodies to rackin' the K's up?

These are song lyrics

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Scotty # wrote: »
    There's >10 million people in the London Metropolitan Area. Yet you seem surprised that there would be a constant flow of reports of violence? We're talking about towns like Drogheda, Balbriggan, Rush... but you keep bringing up the largest city in Europe?

He is probably doing it because a section of the community there, only about 4% of the population is responsible for most stabbings and over 60% of shootings and street violence.

A culture of criminality.

Culture and values do matter.

Danzy wrote: »
    He is probably doing it because a section of the community there, only about 4% of the population is responsible for most stabbings and over 60% of shootings and street violence.

A culture of criminality.

Culture and values do matter.

Maybe we could set up camps?

Blueshoe wrote: »
    I'm Dre from back in the day from
    Nwa from black and the grey from
    Chokin' a bitch to smackin' her face from
    Stackin' up bodies to rackin' the K's up?

These are song lyrics

So are these

Change my pitch up
    Smack my bitch up
    Change my pitch up
    Smack my bitch up

What's your point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Maybe we could set up camps?

Nah just leave them to it and SCREAM and CRY RACIST to anybody who points it out because that has worked so well.

It helps if the media brush over it and avoid giving physical descriptions of the thugs.

Oh yes the people who live in ivory towers in areas that are not so diverse can just go on calling people who have to live near it racist knuckle draggers.

Liberals and lefties I just love to hate them.

Nah just leave them to it and SCREAM and CRY RACIST to anybody who points it out because that has worked so well.

It helps if the media brush over it and avoid giving physical descriptions of the thugs.

Oh yes the people who live in ivory towers in areas that are not so diverse can just go on calling people who have to live near it racist knuckle draggers.

Liberals and lefties I just love to hate them.
    Maybe you're the problem?

Maybe you're the problem?

Let me think mmmmm.
    Nah it is African gangs crazy liberals and a lying media.

What kind of area do you live in by the way?

• Advertisement

Let me think mmmmm.
    Nah it is African gangs crazy liberals and a lying media.

What kind of area do you live in by the way?

Go label someone else

Go label someone else

What does that silly statement mean?

Your calling people racist and slagging low post counts.

Boards.ie is and ultra leftest liberal site backed up by fast on the draw moderators who ban any descent fast.
    The fact that you have a high post count just proves to me your opinion is worthless.
    Low post count racist
    But derrrrrrrrrrrr blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Typical of your one sentence drivel no wonder this site is dying.

That person is living in fear because Africans gangs are running wild with impunity the Guards are afraid the media cover it up and people like you with one sentence answers and a massive post count call them racists.

The estate near to where I live has no postal service taxis food delivery or shopping wont go in because the African gangs there are attacking them.

What does that silly statement mean?

Your calling people racist and slagging low post counts.

Boards.ie is and ultra leftest liberal site backed up by fast on the draw moderators who ban any descent fast.
    The fact that you have a high post count just proves to me your opinion is worthless.

Typical of your one sentence drivel no wonder this site is dying.

That person is living in fear because Africans gangs are running wild with impunity the Guards are afraid the media cover it up and people like you with one sentence answers and a massive post count call them racists.

The estate near to where I live has no postal service taxis food delivery or shopping wont go in because the African gangs there are attacking them.
    Better yourself get out of the ghetto dude

Better yourself get out of the ghetto dude

From a high post count troll.:rolleyes:

What about the old people that can not afford to move who are living in fear in their homes to which noting will get delivered?

From a high post count troll.:rolleyes:

What about the old people that can not afford to move who are living in fear in their homes to which noting will get delivered?

They're not in fear and they can get deliveries unless you can provide proof of course.

Blueshoe wrote: »

They're not in fear and they can get deliveries unless you can provide proof of course.

Postal deliveries have been suspended at a housing estate in Tallaght in west Dublin.
    An Post says the decision was taken as a last resort, following ongoing threats to its staff.

People living in the Mac Uilliam Estate will have to collect their post until further notice.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/an-post-suspend-deliveries-in-tallaght-estate-932215.html

I don't need to prove anything for you nor will I again but I did this for the benefit of other reading.:)

Are you now going to retract that stupid post?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Are you now going to retract that stupid post?

I think he should.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Dublin bus has been stopping services to certain parts of Dublin due to youth disorder for at least 20 years. Yet again, nothing new.

Advertisement