Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chitchat 10/10- Now VIRUS-FREE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

Cows milked and washed up. breakfast ate... on the road for croker...... hope it'll be a good day...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭dzer2

Cows milked and washed up. breakfast ate... on the road for croker...... hope it'll be a good day...
    Best of luck
    Drive carefully

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭jaymla627

Looks like 40 fags a day and a feed of pints would be healthier then eating them ole vegan burgers, you won’t see it reported in the mainstream media though
    https://www.gmoscience.org/rat-feeding-studies-suggest-the-impossible-burger-may-not-be-safe-to-eat/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

whelan2 wrote: »
    It's morning now .....

And it's still morning:D

Just clearing up a few bits and it should be open in a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,564 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Reading some interesting twitter threads there following the U.K. government plea with people not to be stockpiling food in advance of Brexit.

People are not reassured at being told they will have the food they “need”

60 days now, I still somehow can’t see it, 24 hours is a long time in politics never mind 60 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

And it could start with beef. I'm a proud Irish farmer. Proud of all my fellow farmers fighting for the cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Don't think them Mods are farmers at all. Skinny latte crew with spray-on muck for their SUV's type jobbies. 😀

You have to leave the teabag in the cup and slice your bread woeful thick to be even considered a Mod round here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,444 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

You have to leave the teabag in the cup and slice your bread woeful thick to be even considered a Mod round here :-)

Sure that's how any farmer ates the lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 29,511 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Reggie. wrote: »
    Sure that's how any farmer ates the lunch

Is that a real farmer ?

whelan2 wrote: »
    Is that a real farmer ?

Seems to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭naughto

jaymla627 wrote: »
    Looks like 40 fags a day and a feed of pints would be healthier then eating them ole vegan burgers, you won’t see it reported in the mainstream media though
    https://www.gmoscience.org/rat-feeding-studies-suggest-the-impossible-burger-may-not-be-safe-to-eat/

Let them eat it there will be more of the real deal for us

• Registered Users Posts: 11,482 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Ruddy lawnmower is getting too cheeky!
    :rolleyes: :D

20190901-125043.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

On a slightly related note, has anyone here got a robot lawn mower.
    Starting to consider it here. As a time saver more so than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭AgriLad

On a slightly related note, has anyone here got a robot lawn mower.
    Starting to consider it here. As a time saver more so than anything else.

We’ve one. Husqvarna automower, biggest model they make I think the 450 or something. Expensive but very good. Can control everything on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭naughto

AgriLad wrote: »
    We’ve one. Husqvarna automower, biggest model they make I think the 450 or something. Expensive but very good. Can control everything on the app.

How much are we talking in the process of getting the gardens sorted will have a good shot of top soil over.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭AgriLad

naughto wrote: »
    How much are we talking in the process of getting the gardens sorted will have a good shot of top soil over.

All depends on how big your garden is, that determines what model ya need. Think they range from 1k to 4.5k€

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

AgriLad wrote: »

Have been looking at them for a while. Local dealer is husqy, but I’m looking more so to do smaller brands and have heard good things so far.
    Have herself to convince first.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭einn32

It's a bit tense between Brolly and Spillane on the sunday game!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Id be very worried about Kerry. I hope that somehow they can keep it tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Up the Dubs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

einn32 wrote: »
    It's a bit tense between Brolly and Spillane on the sunday game!

I taught that myself. Brolly even told him to whist.

Base price wrote: »
    Up the Dubs :D

"Down with that sort of thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,773 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

For all Dublins sideline management, they left on Cooper when he was fouling all around him.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭orm0nd

For all Dublins sideline management, they left on Cooper when he was fouling all around him.

he was getting peeled, even move him off his man and up the field , suprised at gavin,

KY won't get the same chance again, too many wides cost them this AI

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Albert Johnson

At long last here is the latest pic of the newest arrival

IMG_20190828_114521_zpscyq7ijrx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

orm0nd wrote: »
    he was getting peeled, even move him off his man and up the field , suprised at gavin,

KY won't get the same chance again, too many wides cost them this AI

That's the most nerve wracking game in a long time.
    Gavin should of made his subs earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭orm0nd

At long last here is the latest pic of the newest arrival

:eek:

ganmo wrote: »
    That's the most nerve wracking game in a long time.
    Gavin should of made his subs earlier
    I think Ciaran Whelan was correct when he said that if Dean Rock had scored a point from the sideline kick then we would have stole the win which not be a true reflection of the match.
    I'm looking forward to the replay - we will succeed.

Ah, she is a dote. Has the mare got one eye or has she got it closed due to the sunlight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Albert Johnson

Base price wrote: »
    Ah, she is a dote. Has the mare got one eye or has she got it closed due to the sunlight.

It's a he actually Base and I think it was just the way the sun was shining that caused her to close that eye. She's very proud of the foal and I'm assuming it's her first although her date of birth is down as 2007 and she's probably older imo. I bought her about 3 years ago for €150 at the mart so I don't know anything about her history.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement