Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chitchat 10/10- Now VIRUS-FREE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,265 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Anybody remember the name of the form to change details on blue cards?
    ER94b - link to DAFM site and you will see it in the list (6th down), click it and it opens a pdf that you can print off.
    https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/animalidentificationmovement/cattle/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Bullocks wrote: »
    What's yer thoughts on Barry Cowen for ag?

They are but a figurehead, no real power, like Creed he's very easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Base price wrote: »
    ER94b - link to DAFM site and you will see it in the list (6th down), click it and it opens a pdf that you can print off.
    https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/animalidentificationmovement/cattle/

That’s the one! I knew either you or Whelan would sort me out!
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Bullocks wrote: »
    What's yer thoughts on Barry Cowen for ag?

We won't be long finding out. There's been a lot of promises made in the run up to forming this government about what they intend doing so the priority they intend to carry out those will be the first thing.

And the level of funding for the new REPS and how many it will allow enter will be the first test of his mettle.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

"They will be joined at Cabinet by Stephen Donnelly, who will be named as the new Minister for Health, along with Darragh O'Brien, who will be Minister for Housing and Barry Cowen who will take on a combined Rural and Agricultural Affairs role.

The Green Party's Eamon Ryan will be Transport and Climate Minister, with his party colleagues Roderic O'Gorman and Catherine Martin set to join him in Equality and Communications respectively.

Simon Harris will move to Social Protection, with Tánaiste Leo Varadkar taking on the Jobs brief and Simon Coveney keeping Foreign Affairs. Paschal Donohoe will also stay put in Finance, but the Public Expenditure arm of his role will go to Fianna Fáil's Michael McGrath."
    Irish Examiner

Wouldnt think much of Stepen Donnelly getting such a critical position, he came across poorly during the COVID stuff, lots of bluff and waffle..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

Thanks need this too. I assume this form does for changing calves cards and lost cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I wonder will Pippa Hackett be a green minister or an ag minister

• Registered Users Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

jimini0 wrote: »
    Thanks need this too. I assume this form does for changing calves cards and lost cards?

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

whelan2 wrote: »
    Yup.

Would it raise a red flag if i had to get a second replacement card in 3 years?

ganmo wrote: »
    I wonder will Pippa Hackett be a green minister or an ag minister
    I see on twitter that she has been appointed super junior minister in Ag with responsibility for Land Use and Biodiversity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

We won't be long finding out. There's been a lot of promises made in the run up to forming this government about what they intend doing so the priority they intend to carry out those will be the first thing.

And the level of funding for the new REPS and how many it will allow enter will be the first test of his mettle.

I disagree, It could be a while before we find out much about any of them. They have had a very busy year so far and with the leaving sorted and the school holidays starting it must be time for their summer break!!

I disagree, It could be a while before we find out much about any of them. They have had a very busy year so far and with the leaving sorted and the school holidays starting it must be time for their summer break!!

The link below will keep us company for a while so:D
    https://amp.independent.ie/business/farming/news/politics/taoiseach-says-agriculture-and-food-remain-a-priority-39320980.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,415 ✭✭✭✭Water John

I see on twitter that she has been appointed super junior minister in Ag with responsibility for Land Use and Biodiversity.

Hope she does better with her senior minister than Andrew Doyle did.

jimini0 wrote: »
    Would it raise a red flag if i had to get a second replacement card in 3 years?

Better to have the card than to have none

Spent ages trying to think of heather Humphrues brother's name this evening. My dad was saying Stuart something. Google won out in the end. Bert Stewart

We got a date for young lads confirmation. The class will be split into 3 groups , with a separate event for each group. Wont be the full event there normally is. We can have the sponsor, the child and 4 family members. I think it will be better as it wont be the big circus it normally is. It's in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

There you go now.
    Hydrogen production from anaerobic digestion and biochar production from the residue in Offaly.
    Or a rapeseed crushing plant with biochar production in Offaly.

Bags that biochar is involved anyway.
    Although they'll probably just process it into a briquette and sell it for fuel. :pac:
    The company will claim being carbon negative but the end product will end back up in the atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Waffletraktor

Have you added another X to your boards name?

I did wonder just this morning along the same lines.

He gets a pay rise with the extra x

• Advertisement

I did wonder just this morning along the same lines.

Any more and he'll be banned from the site..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Waffletraktor

Any more and he'll be banned from the site..

Might be an imposter, are other mods aware of the situation?

#asleepatthewheel

Quickly scurries for cover from ban hammer

He is a Category Mod now - Social and Fun.

Might be an imposter, are other mods aware of the situation?

#asleepatthewheel

Quickly scurries for cover from ban hammer

Ah they'll thank you for the heads up.

It looks like a Chinese style of posting today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

We got a date for young lads confirmation. The class will be split into 3 groups , with a separate event for each group. Wont be the full event there normally is. We can have the sponsor, the child and 4 family members. I think it will be better as it wont be the big circus it normally is. It's in August.

The whole thing is a joke in general in this day and age. I was at my nephew's confirmation two years ago, none of us went to the church bar his mam, dad, brother and uncle (uncle was his spounser), the rest of us met up with them back at their house at 2.30 that day for a big party, 85 people in total, 3.30 a.m. it finished up

Have you added another X to your boards name?

Just felt it was time for a wee name change;)

#YNWA

GoneHome wrote: »
    The whole thing is a joke in general in this day and age. I was at my nephew's confirmation two years ago, none of us went to the church bar his mam, dad, brother and uncle (uncle was his spounser), the rest of us met up with them back at their house at 2.30 that day for a big party, 85 people in total, 3.30 a.m. it finished up

I hate all that carry on. Most of the kids never go to mass. We dont go very often here and the confirmation will be very low key. Will be glad when it's over tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I hate all that carry on. Most of the kids never go to mass. We dont go very often here and the confirmation will be very low key. Will be glad when it's over tbh.

Exactly my bro and wife never go to mass, no more than I do myself, it's a total joke the whole thing, but sure hay it's an excuse to get the whole family and friends together, we'd a mighty session at my nephews confirmation but alot of the family would be into music and singing so that's why it went on 'til 3.30 a.m. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Same as that, I was hoping they would post us out a **** pair of scapalers and call the confirmation done.
    We never go to mass anymore unless it's a funeral and I don't do many of them either.

• Advertisement

Glad it's my last one. He just wants to go to a sports shop after it and get a chipper. Happy days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement