Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Chitchat 10/10- Now VIRUS-FREE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,564 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

You'd wonder what happened the engines to quit?
    As posted above there's opposition from quarters against all forms of animal agriculture.
    It wouldn't be FUBAR for some of these headbangers to interfere with the engines in port or on ship.

Probably a slap of water from massive sea swell.

Reggie. wrote: »
    Lord jaysus

A special level of crazy there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Sure that's crazy talk

There was an Australian group paid some one or got someone working on a ship to shut down parts of the ventilation and pack pens and then take pics of sheep in a bad way due to that I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭NcdJd

Dirty fanatical bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,514 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Lord jaysus

The army should be sent after them :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,444 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

whelan2 wrote: »
    The army should be sent after them :D

I'll get the lads ready

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The judge summing up the actions of the extremists in that case
    You assumed the right to dictate which lawful activities you would permit and which you would not. You sought to enforce your views not by lawful protest but by subjecting wholly innocent citizens to a campaign of terror

These are the standard tactics of this crowd. Whether anti farming, anti hunting or whoever they chose to target. I reckon its time the law was changed to properly deal with these halfwits.

gozunda wrote: »
    The judge summing up the actions of the extremists in that case

These are the standard tactics of this crowd. Whether anti farming, anti hunting or whoever they chose to target. I reckon its time the law was changed to properly deal with these halfwits.

Start with jail time for farm invasions

We got the dog home. She passed one dead pup overnight. They scanned her and she didn't have anymore. So just the one pup alive. He's healthy. Dog is ok. Glad to be home. On antibiotics for a few days.

We got the dog home. She passed one dead pup overnight. They scanned her and she didn't have anymore. So just the one pup alive. He's healthy. Dog is ok. Glad to be home. On antibiotics for a few days.

Good result

• Advertisement

Have you named the pup yet?

Had to go to the dentist today. Usually what happens is I go for a couple of weeks and then don't go back for a year or two. I needed 2 k of work done but this has now gone up to 3k. Will have to bite the bullet now while I still can :)

NcdJd wrote: »
    Have you named the pup yet?
    There's a long list of names. Mostly footballers :cool: will pick something over the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

There's a long list of names. Mostly footballers :cool: will pick something over the weekend

I'm betting Becker if it's a boy and Alison if it's a girl:D

I took a walk around my friend's farm this evening, he's after getting 20 black angus calfs, lovely looking animals. He has about 40 other cattle that can only be described as a motley crew of the dodgiest looking characters in north county dublin. He cannot wait to get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,389 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Thought the Judge would nominate, Gooch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

NcdJd wrote: »
    Had to go to the dentist today. Usually what happens is I go for a couple of weeks and then don't go back for a year or two. I needed 2 k of work done but this has now gone up to 3k. Will have to bite the bullet now while I still can :)

Get a second opinion. I am saying that based on experience.

Get a second opinion. I am saying that based on experience.

Might do, I used to go to another dentist but she went out on maternity leave and a butcher filled in for her so went elsewhere. Might take a trip over to her next week.

Just to add I got a free filling off her once for fixing the router in their shop one day while waiting to be seen. Chuffed with myself I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,212 ✭✭✭Grueller

Mo
    Bobby
    Gini

• Registered Users Posts: 11,142 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Great, it'll be a big ball of fluff for the first three months, he'll be so well fed by her

• Advertisement

Grueller wrote: »
    Mo
    Bobby
    Gini

Trent 16 year old daughter has a thing for him
    Ronaldhinho
    I like rover ,corona was another name mentioned or dreamy liamy ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭roosterman71

I've 50 acres to knock for bales. Would it be madness to hit it tomorrow? No real pressure from the man with the grass, he said do it when the weather is good!

wrangler wrote: »
    Great, it'll be a big ball of fluff for the first three months, he'll be so well fed by her

She's a great mother in fairness to her, pity theres not another one for the pup to play with but one is better than none

Great goal there by Shane Duffy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

What's the general consensus amongst contractors on lads using drones to record footage in the field?
    I'd always ask by sign language from the ditch can I record, nobody has said no yet, or they can't stop to say so.

Have offered footage via WhatsApp but most lads don't seem bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Doubt the contractors mind. Personally i think recording videos of silage outfits in the recent past has being done to death now at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Has to be Klopp doesn't it??:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Water John wrote: »
    Thought the Judge would nominate, Gooch.

I stay away from dem foreign sports, John

I've 50 acres to knock for bales. Would it be madness to hit it tomorrow? No real pressure from the man with the grass, he said do it when the weather is good!

Weather looks ok for the next few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Call him Joe Sheridan. It's only proper and right :=)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement