Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query for Strava / Garmin Connect nerds

Options
  • 11-08-2019 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

How can I post individual rides from Garmin Connect mobile app to Strava? My iPhone is synced with the computer but I don’t want to post every activity - just ones I select from the Connect app (I have tried to get an answer online)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭elchupanebrey

TGD wrote: »
    How can I post individual rides from Garmin Connect mobile app to Strava? My iPhone is synced with the computer but I don’t want to post every activity - just ones I select from the Connect app (I have tried to get an answer online)

You can edit a ride on strava and make it private. No one else can see it then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Default strava activities to private and then change the ones you want people to be able to see?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Mark all rides private and only make the rides you want others to see as public.

OR

Don't link your Garmin connect and Strava accounts. leave all your rides on garmin connect and any ride you want on strava, download the GPX file and upload it to strava manually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i think you can't export those files on the phone itself (well, not on an android anyway) - you need to log in to the connect portal on a computer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

You can on Android. Sometimes I've to force them to upload, but only when they don't sync

• Advertisement
Advertisement