If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback

Options
  • 11-08-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Richer Sounds
    So disappointed by your service today! I've spoken to your team a couple of times over the last couple of days to determine which 65" OLED TV I would by and they were super helpful. Ultimately settled on a Philips 65oled903. I called to buy to be told about all the things you can't do! "Not in stock, we'd have to order it in" (emm, ok!), "Oh no, we cant deliver that!" -  I was told I'd have to come the  shop in Belfast to collect (I live in Tipperary). When I asked why I was told "Well I don't set the policy" and something about the profit margin.
    Really disappointing. I thought I'd support the more boutique retailer (as opposed to Amazon).

Will continue searching, and almost certainly won't be back. Real shame, the first guys I spoke to were awesome.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

cianto wrote: »
    Hi Richer Sounds
    So disappointed by your service today! I've spoken to your team a couple of times over the last couple of days to determine which 65" OLED TV I would by and they were super helpful. Ultimately settled on a Philips 65oled903. I called to buy to be told about all the things you can't do! "Not in stock, we'd have to order it in" (emm, ok!), "Oh no, we cant deliver that!" -  I was told I'd have to come the  shop in Belfast to collect (I live in Tipperary). When I asked why I was told "Well I don't set the policy" and something about the profit margin.
    Really disappointing. I thought I'd support the more boutique retailer (as opposed to Amazon).

Will continue searching, and almost certainly won't be back. Real shame, the first guys I spoke to were awesome.
    Hi cianto,

I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service. Do you know which member of staff you were speaking to yesterday?

Unfortunately our stock moves very quickly at this time of year as older TVs are replaced by newer models and the prices start to go down. The 65OLED903 is out of stock in our Belfast store and in our main warehouse and when we remove the shipping option from our website it is because we are unable to guarantee stock as there is no stock in the warehouse to fulfil the order.

As you can see from our threads on this forum we will always do our best to offer the best customer service and try to fulfil orders whenever we can but when an item is out of stock unfortunately it's out of our control.

I can certainly check if we are going to be receiving any more into the warehouse for you but as it is listed as a collect from store item it would need to be collected from our Belfast store and I wouldn't be unable to ship unless the web status is changed.

I do apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.