Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

This is where I am at... do I refresh?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

How long will it take to sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Soulsun wrote: »
    This is where I am at... do I refresh?
    I kept refreshing, got in after 20 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I've been stuck on this site cant be reached page since 9,well done to anyone who got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Wow. First time I've succeeded since 2014. Got through at 9.22 and then nervously got details through. Can't believe I'm getting to the big one after five years of failure. Good luck to all still trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Meself

Putting in registration details but won't move onto next screen after I hit proceed. Any advice?

That happened me. I didn't touch it and it moved on to next step after 30sec or so.

Did you get them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Meself wrote: »
    That happened me. I didn't touch it and it moved on to next step after 30sec or so.

Did you get them ?

Nope

I'm letting it work away after I click proceed but it eventually times out. Then repeat repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just over half sold by 09:27 as per Glasto twitter account, slower than the last couple of years where they've been sold out after 30mins IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

I had 3 devices on the go. On the laptop I had 4 browsers open. Chrome, IE, Edge and Firefox. Going around in circles refreshing and eventually just stuck to one browser continually pressing F5 and the page appeared to enter details.

Nervously entered the details but it went through. Can't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Wait, no, sold out now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Yup, sold out now. Ah well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Didn't get sniff of a booking page.. my mobile on 4G never got past 'this site cannot be reached'. Had VPN open for Manchester (as girlfriend was using our WiFi un-VPN'd) and two browsers (Chrome, Safari) refreshing.

But bro in Oz got through and got us sorted about 9.20am. Autofill for the second year is the way to go!

giphy.gif

Commisserations to those who didn't get through.. but there's always the resale. I've had luck there in the past.
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    Just over half sold by 09:27 as per Glasto twitter account, slower than the last couple of years where they've been sold out after 30mins IIRC
    Yeah, sold out similar to last year in the end. That may have been a tweet composed but slow to send.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Got 5 out of 13 groups in our big group through, not ours alas. Got as far as entering registration details on two devices but times out before card details.
    Best of luck to all going

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭martco

5 years of trying & failing. 4 people at it this morning and still no success. that's the last go. fupp Glastonbury, pile of overrated sh1t3.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

One of my mates in the UK came through for me yet again! I couldn't get off the holding page on my laptop connected to my phone and my desktop on the house wifi couldn't even get on to the holding page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

No luck again. Was at "site can't be reached" then holding page briefly twice. Using UK broadband also.

Bizarrely when it's then "sold out" there's no problem in accessing the page.

This annual scrum would be OK if they're selling in the manner of Ticketmaster but where photographs and personal details are held on file for years the Eavis's are taking the p*ss.

They need to start doing a staggered sale or first option to blocks of registrations from set time periods.

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Wow. First time I've succeeded since 2014. Got through at 9.22 and then nervously got details through. Can't believe I'm getting to the big one after five years of failure. Good luck to all still trying.

Ha! Delighted for you, that's some dedication.

I wonder why glasto persist with using Seetickets? It clearly isn't up to the task.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Basq wrote: »
    Didn't get sniff of a booking page.. my mobile on 4G never got past 'this site cannot be reached'. Had VPN open for Manchester (as girlfriend was using our WiFi un-VPN'd) and two browsers (Chrome, Safari) refreshing.

But bro in Oz got through and got us sorted about 9.20am. Autofill for the second year is the way to go!

giphy.gif

Commisserations to those who didn't get through.. but there's always the resale. I've had luck there in the past.

Yeah, sold out similar to last year in the end. That may have been a tweet composed but slow to send.

My friends cousin got through from Saudi Arabia in no time as well, Maybe if you get someone abroad to try might increase the chances or go on your holidays when they go on sale :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Got one! Well, 24 out of our 50 groups did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

MadYaker wrote: »

I wonder why glasto persist with using Seetickets? It clearly isn't up to the task.

Well they get through all the tickets quick enough, it's as much of a lottery as it can be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Is it them though, or just the sheer volume of people? 2.4 million registered for tickets, and many with unregistered pals trying for them. People also on multiple devices multiplying the number of attempts to get through so hard to see who would do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kenzothe

Devestated! Weekend off the drink for nothing!
    Anyone any suggestions for a European festival in mid to late June or early july? Preferably somewhere with a beach close by and that won't have Glasto on the tele. Thanks in advance.

Anyone get a confirmation email yet?? I can't relax until I have the email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

I got one but once the money is taken from your card id say your safe

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My friends cousin got through from Saudi Arabia in no time as well, Maybe if you get someone abroad to try might increase the chances or go on your holidays when they go on sale :pac::pac:
    It's the second time he's come through for us from Oz..

.. so tried a Melbourne VPN after he said he got them (to help another group) but no luck for me! :D
    Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Is it them though, or just the sheer volume of people? 2.4 million registered for tickets, and many with unregistered pals trying for them. People also on multiple devices multiplying the number of attempts to get through so hard to see who would do better.
    Yeah, it's exactly this.

I rather the SeeTickets method than the "queue type" muck from other ticket outlets that just seems hugely skewed.
    mossy464 wrote: »
    I got one but once the money is taken from your card id say your safe
    Money came out immediately from account - and I got an email very quickly as the lead booker / payer.

Others will filter through this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Got it about 20 mins after purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Took about 20 mins for mine to arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Got 6 tickets.

Absolutely over the moon.

2020 will be my 4th year after 2014, 2017 and 2019.

Still can't believe it.

Advertisement