Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revoult or N26 card for holidays in USA?

• 11-08-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey I’m going on holiday to USA. Just wondering which is better to get revoult or N26?

What is the differences between them?
    Before when on holidays in USA my card got scammed - luckily I didn’t get charged anything for this or no money was taken from my account, as it was my master card that got scammed and not a debit card. It was just the hassle of getting it sorted.

But I would like the card I get for this trip to be covered for that also. What would be my best option?
    Thanks😊

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Skippy21 wrote: »
    Hey I’m going on holiday to USA. Just wondering which is better to get revoult or N26?

What is the differences between them?
    Before when on holidays in USA my card got scammed - luckily I didn’t get charged anything for this or no money was taken from my account, as it was my master card that got scammed and not a debit card. It was just the hassle of getting it sorted.

But I would like the card I get for this trip to be covered for that also. What would be my best option?
    Thanks��

When i was on Florida and New York last april i used my revolut card 100% of the time, Had the money transferred over the the USD wallet and found no hassle with it at all, Never used my N26 card but had it with cash on it as back up.

I find that you may get the best rate on revolut if you send money over to your USD wallet when its at a good price and not at the weekends(they add extra percentage of charge incase of volatility). As N26 will take the live price there and then and god knows what that could be.

Also compared to irish banking apps you can keep an eye on your spending when the money comes out straight away and stop the card also when away on the app.

Somebody could have a better experience with N26 but i was happy with revolut the entire time there.

Advertisement