Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find aritech engineer code?

Options
  • 11-08-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Parents house has an old aritech alarm system that isn't used anymore but they are getting new windows in.
    The installers said we need to get the engineer code to disable the system.

Is there anywhere I can find this? The original installer is no longer in business.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Sorry but we can’t help with Engineer Codes anymore. Have a look on this forum for previous posts or check the manual

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Mr. G wrote: »
    Sorry but we can’t help with Engineer Codes anymore. Have a look on this forum for previous posts or check the manual

We don't have the manual unfortunately, I'll do a search, thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any good installer would be able to get the code or reset the system. If an installer can't do that for you then you need to find one with more experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Neilw wrote: »
    Hi all,

Parents house has an old aritech alarm system that isn't used anymore but they are getting new windows in.
    The installers said we need to get the engineer code to disable the system.

Is there anywhere I can find this? The original installer is no longer in business.

If it isn't used anymore why dont ye just take it out. No need to source any code for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

More than likely the default code would have been changed. So you would need to default the panel to factory settings and reprograme the system.

• Advertisement
Advertisement