If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Frame 55" 2019

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Looking at ordering https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204131-samsung-the-frame-qe55ls03r-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx in the next while - just wondering if you can specify the frame colour, or is it a default colour in the box and alternative colours are purchased separately? If there is a default colour, what colour is it in the box?

Also, I'm pretty sure 55" would work where I plan, but do you guys do the 49" 2019 model? I could only see 43/55/65

Lastly, do you use a particular courier to ROI? Have had lots of issues with Nightline so just wanted to see who was used.

Hi What Usernaem Guidelines.

The 49" version is unfortunately exclusive to another retailer. 

The current deal on the QE55LS03 at £1699 and has voucher code (RSTV125) running against it dropping it down to £1574.00
    After some checking it appears that there is no frame included and that they are sold separately.
    The only accessories listed are as follows:
    [font=GillSansforJL, "Gill Sans", "Gill Sans MT", GillSansMTStd-Medium, Avenir, Corbel, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remote Control, Batteries, Manual, No Gap Wall Mount, Basic Stand, One Connect Box with Near Invisible Connection Cable (5m)[/font]

The Frames are priced at £199 each. I could offer one at £175 along with the TV.
    I also notice that there is a deal at £1699 including a frame but with no voucher code valid against it bu tits showing up as an in-store collection only deal.
    I could perhaps see if there is any way to ship this but usually once the BUY IT NOW button is removed it stops the product/deal for being able to be shipped.

For delivery of our television we use a company called Aramex.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭What Username Guidelines

Looking at ordering https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204131-samsung-the-frame-qe55ls03r-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx in the next while - just wondering if you can specify the frame colour, or is it a default colour in the box and alternative colours are purchased separately? If there is a default colour, what colour is it in the box?

Also, I'm pretty sure 55" would work where I plan, but do you guys do the 49" 2019 model? I could only see 43/55/65

Lastly, do you use a particular courier to ROI? Have had lots of issues with Nightline so just wanted to see who was used.

The current deal on the QE55LS03 at £1699 and has voucher code (RSTV125) running against it dropping it down to £1574.00
    After some checking it appears that there is no frame included and that they are sold separately.
    [font=GillSansforJL,]Remote Control, Batteries, Manual, No Gap Wall Mount, Basic Stand, One Connect Box with Near Invisible Connection Cable (5m)[/font]

The Frames are priced at £199 each. I could offer one at £175 along with the TV.
    I also notice that there is a deal at £1699 including a frame but with no voucher code valid against it bu tits showing up as an in-store collection only deal.
    I could perhaps see if there is any way to ship this but usually once the BUY IT NOW button is removed it stops the product/deal for being able to be shipped.

I'm hearing conflicting reports on whether there's a black frame or not on the tv as standard but not listed as an accessory so will probably go ahead with the £1574 deal and check on arrival before ordering. It's black I want so fingers crossed :)  will give you guys a call tomorrow or Wednesday to order. Thank you.

[font=GillSansforJL,]Remote Control, Batteries, Manual, No Gap Wall Mount, Basic Stand, One Connect Box with Near Invisible Connection Cable (5m)[/font]

I'm hearing conflicting reports on whether there's a black frame or not on the tv as standard but not listed as an accessory so will probably go ahead with the £1574 deal and check on arrival before ordering. It's black I want so fingers crossed :)  will give you guys a call tomorrow or Wednesday to order. Thank you.
    Hey What Username Guidlines.

No problem at all.

I'll see if there is any other way to confirm if there is a frame in the box. 
    As you say its not mentioned it the what's included in the box section on Samsung's website and I've checked several other sites that all list the frames to purchase separately including the Black one.

If I do find anything out I'll post it here straight away for you.

No problem at all.

As you say its not mentioned it the what's included in the box section on Samsung's website and I've checked several other sites that all list the frames to purchase separately including the Black one.

After lots of digging it looks like the body of the tv is very dark grey, and the frames pop over the top. So none included, but also not necessarily needed as it still gives the same effect without them. The optional black frame is purely that, just actual black.

Thanks for your help I'll call you guys wednesday. Is it next day delivery if ordered before a certain time? (to Dublin)

No problem at all.

After lots of digging it looks like the body of the tv is very dark grey, and the frames pop over the top. So none included, but also not necessarily needed as it still gives the same effect without them. The optional black frame is purely that, just actual black.

Thanks for your help I'll call you guys wednesday. Is it next day delivery if ordered before a certain time? (to Dublin)
    Hey W.U.G.

Stock is low on these at the moment but as long as stock remains on Wednesday when you order then it would be next day to Dublin. (If ordered before 11:30am - Orders for TV's placed after this would not ship until the next day).

Thanks for the update on the frame. I was pretty sure that was the case from my research.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

WUG,

you are dead right - I know the frames pretty well - they come with a black bezel included which looks like a slim frame - the additional frames are significantly thicker and make the TV look more like a conventional picture tho'...

..I'm just about to order one myself - they are brill especially if you don't want to have a large TV 'presence' in your room..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

WUG,

you are dead right - I know the frames pretty well - they come with a black bezel included which looks like a slim frame - the additional frames are significantly thicker and make the TV look more like a conventional picture tho'...

..I'm just about to order one myself - they are brill especially if you don't want to have a large TV 'presence' in your room..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Exactly. I’d rather all my furniture wasn’t pointed at a big black rectangle and that it would be far more subtle when “off”.

If there’s only one left in stock don’t order it yet :)

I was planning ordering Wednesday as Thursday is the only day I’ll be home to take delivery. Is it possible to order today or tomorrow and it sent Wednesday for Thursday delivery?

Thanks.

Hey WUG.

Yip there is no issue ordering today or tomorrow and still get it delivered out to you on Thursday.

Hey WUG.

Yip there is no issue ordering today or tomorrow and still get it delivered out to you on Thursday.
    Brilliant, thanks

Lastly, can you price match John Lewis for £1699 including a frame?

https://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-the-frame-2019-qled-art-mode-tv-with-no-gap-wall-mount-55-inch-the-frame-bezel-black/p238274494

Hey WUG.

Brilliant, thanks

https://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-the-frame-2019-qled-art-mode-tv-with-no-gap-wall-mount-55-inch-the-frame-bezel-black/p238274494

• Advertisement

Hey WUG.

Brilliant, thanks

Hi WUG.

I have checked over the JL link and at the bottom it says they are currently out of stock on this deal and there is no way to purchase at this price.

As I mentioned above, we are also offering the £1699 deal but it's an in-store only collection currently listed on our .co.uk website.
    If you try to purchase the TV by itself on JL they say they can not ship the product to the South of Ireland.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal including a 5 or 6 year guarantee, be in stock and also delivery if it can not be collected locally.

Hey WUG.

Brilliant, thanks

Hi WUG.

I have checked over the JL link and at the bottom it says they are currently out of stock on this deal and there is no way to purchase at this price.

As I mentioned above, we are also offering the £1699 deal but it's an in-store only collection currently listed on our .co.uk website.
    If you try to purchase the TV by itself on JL they say they can not ship the product to the South of Ireland.

For us to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal including a 5 or 6 year guarantee, be in stock and also delivery if it can not be collected locally.
    Gah, worth a shot :D 

It's always worth a shot W.U.G :D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...but we HAVE it available at the £1699 price with an RS125 voucher valid for the next few hours which reduces it to just £1574 ( excluding frame) :
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204131-samsung-the-frame-qe55ls03r-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Took delivery of the TV yesterday, it's a big step up from the older HD set in terms of image and sound quality :)

But then I saw you guys have reduced it further, and are offering it with a frame, here Does your price guarantee cover finding it cheaper in Richer Sounds?

Took delivery of the TV yesterday, it's a big step up from the older HD set in terms of image and sound quality :)

But then I saw you guys have reduced it further, and are offering it with a frame, here Does your price guarantee cover finding it cheaper in Richer Sounds?
    Hey WUG.

The deal with the frame is like it was the last time and can only be got if its collected from the store. It's also only a Beige frame in that deal and not a black one.

Regarding the price drop on the TV itself to the £1499 it would seem this is one of our Bank Holiday deals for next week that has gone live early and as the drop falls within our price promise I can offer a refund of £75 back to you. 

Hey WUG.

The deal with the frame is like it was the last time and can only be got if its collected from the store. It's also only a Beige frame in that deal and not a black one.

Regarding the price drop on the TV itself to the £1499 it would seem this is one of our Bank Holiday deals for next week that has gone live early and as the drop falls within our price promise I can offer a refund of £75 back to you. 

My thoughts on getting £75 back are quite positive :) 

Hey WUG.

My thoughts on getting £75 back are quite positive :) 
    Hey W.U.G

No too bad a start to the day :)

We will give you a little call shortly to process it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.