Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S&S cover.. how much?

Options
  • 12-08-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,
    If I'm doing say 13.48 mins, online it says I need to be available for 4 periods a week. I know if working full time it's up to 43 hrs a year.. also what about croke park hours.how do I know how many to do? I rang the Asti who were no help and told me to ask my Principal but I'd like to have some info first. Anyone know the formula?
    Please and thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

It’s totally pro rata, so you do the full amount of S&S if on 22 hours, you do exactly half if on 11 hours, so you would be doing a bit more than half but way less than three quarters...
    5 periods a week is for full time but you will only be called for 3 max. I think it’s nominate 3 per week for 11 hours and only get called for 1 period. So 4 is possible for your hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Ask your union rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭jimmers23

Thanks guys will try get a bit more info from Asti and rep.

Advertisement