If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave waiting for a link pls

Options
  • 12-08-2019 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭

Hi Dave waiting for you to send me a direct link for the Samsung TV I pm you ( several times on Friday ) was hoping to purchase the TV today,took an hour off to sort it in the bank but no reply from you? My boards app is not n miss on boards( errors etc- / 404 etc) my email will have to do <Mod a Snip>

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Dave waiting for you to send me a direct link for the Samsung TV I pm you ( several times on Friday ) was hoping to purchase the TV today,took an hour off to sort it in the bank but no reply from you? My boards app is not n miss on boards( errors etc- / 404 etc) my email will have to do Mod Snip
    Hi Corks Finest,

I have just sent across a PM to you but I will email you now. I was off yesterday so missed your PMs from Saturday evening.

My email will be with you in 2 minutes.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

corks finest,

Understand the email inclusion, have removed it now for your own security now that RS have responded.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Ritz.

Thanks Ritz.
    Thanks the Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

apologies for any inconvenience but there appears to have been some significant outage on Boards PM's over the last few days..

..any issues just pop them through to me and I'll do my best to assist as my PM's appear to be working 100%

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi Dave waiting for you to send me a direct link for the Samsung TV I pm you ( several times on Friday ) was hoping to purchase the TV today,took an hour off to sort it in the bank but no reply from you? My boards app is not n miss on boards( errors etc- / 404 etc) my email will have to do Mod Snip
    Hi Corks Finest,

I have just sent across a PM to you but I will email you now. I was off yesterday so missed your PMs from Saturday evening.

My email will be with you in 2 minutes.

Kind regards

David
    Many thanks Dave, bought it ,6 year warranty but mostly richersounds reputation swung it for me again thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Guys,

apologies for any inconvenience but there appears to have been some significant outage on Boards PM's over the last few days..

..any issues just pop them through to me and I'll do my best to assist as my PM's appear to be working 100%

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yes ref outages on boards

Guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yes ref outages on boards
    Thanks for the order corks finest!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.