Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy

Options
  • 12-08-2019 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. Does anyone know where to buy eliquids online?
    Kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ballyhagan

VIP.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

e-smokeireland.com
    ezsmoke.ie

They're Irish, and my own personal preference for buying vape juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Pretty much every irish vape shop sells liquids online. If you specify what types you'd like then people might be able to give a recommendation on which shop has the best selection.

My local shop in maynooth does online sales. They're ivape.ie

And I just ordered some stuff from this place https://www.direct2uecigs.ie/
    It wasn't juices I ordered but they do stock a lot of then. The reason I mention them is because their shipping was only a few euros on about a hundred quids worth of mods and tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭corkie

Got back in to vaping recently and found

ecigarettesworld(dot)ie

Bulk discounts on mix and match buy's from same brand.
    Loyalty points resulting in a free gift ejuice of your choosing. (conflicts with above).

Shipping is free, if spending over €60.

Now only ordering monthly, instead of weekly.

Are we allowed link ejuice sellers, I know on reddit not allowed.

I'm not affiliated with any store or review site.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭cr-07

I'm also interested in where to buy liquid. Started vaping 2 months ago and am using Vampire Vape - Heisenberg. I'm buying this in store and it is becoming costly. I was hoping I could buy in bulk somewhere.. I would also be more than open to try a few different flavours (a mix and match would be great). If anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy.

• Advertisement

cr-07 wrote: »
    I'm also interested in where to buy liquid. Started vaping 2 months ago and am using Vampire Vape - Heisenberg. I'm buying this in store and it is becoming costly. I was hoping I could buy in bulk somewhere.. I would also be more than open to try a few different flavours (a mix and match would be great). If anyone has any suggestions I would be more than happy.

What are you paying for that in store?

I get that regularly for €3.33 each (in a mix match) with other Vampire Vape's from above store. There 'Vamp Toes' (sweet wine) & 'Strawberry Milkshake' are good as well. (That price only when reaching a €60 spend for free shipping).

Also check this thread for discussion on cheap (€1.50) ejuice from EuroGiant(Original) and Dealz(88vape)

I'm not affiliated with any store or review site.

I get if for €5 for 10ml. Quite pricey all things considered. Is the juice from Dealz alright though? For some reason I see it has harmful or something, correct me if I'm wrong. I found a bundle of 10 random 10ml bottles for €10 of vapewild.ie . Waiting on them to be delivered. Hopefully they're ok.

^^^ Check linked thread on comments about EuroGiant ejuice as for Dealz (88Vape) check here:- www(dot)88vape(dot)com/pages/about-us <<< Made in uk! Haven't tried it myself.

€5 is on the dear side, even on ecigarettesworld.ie shipping is DPD €3.80, so if you ordered 10 Bottles, your only adding approx €0.40 to a price of a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Would you be interested in this?

https://diyeliquidireland.com/product/heizenblezzard-250ml-hackshot-drip-hacks/

It’s kind of semi DIY. You would need nicotine, PG and VG base. Initial outlay would be a few quid but will save you loads over time. You could make a half litre nicotine free for under €50. You can get strong nicotine in large bottles online from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I get if for €5 for 10ml. Quite pricey all things considered. Is the juice from Dealz alright though? For some reason I see it has harmful or something, correct me if I'm wrong. I found a bundle of 10 random 10ml bottles for €10 of vapewild.ie . Waiting on them to be delivered. Hopefully they're ok.

I found that most of the Vapewild flavours are a bit muted,some are good,you just got to be lucky.

I only bought from them when they have a quick sale,sometimes they offer 50ml bottles with one free,that worked out at a fiver each for 50ml,I had to add nic to that.

As mentioned before,I would try a fruity one from Eurogiants if theres one near you,great flavours,only €1.50 for 10ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Would you be interested in mixing your own???

https://picknmixdiy.com/vampire%20vape%20Concentrates-ireland-picknmixdiy/heisenberg-concentrate-10ml-picknmixdiy-vaping-wexford-ireland

https://www.ezsmoke.ie/vampire-vape-concentrates/740-concentrate-vampire-vape-heisenberg-30ml.html

It isn't difficult and the savings are substantial. Plenty of advice here on mixing also.

Vampire vape concentrates are usually mixed at a minimum of 15% so the 30ml bottle will give you 200mls juice and the 10ml bottle will give you 70mls approx,you just need to add VG,nic and PG if you want it.

corkie wrote: »
    ^^^ Check linked thread on comments about EuroGiant ejuice as for Dealz (88Vape) check here:- www(dot)88vape(dot)com/pages/about-us <<< Made in uk! Haven't tried it myself.

€5 is on the dear side, even on ecigarettesworld.ie shipping is DPD €3.80, so if you ordered 10 Bottles, your only adding approx €0.40 to a price of a bottle.
    I found that most of the Vapewild flavours are a bit muted,some are good,you just got to be lucky.

I only bought from them when they have a quick sale,sometimes they offer 50ml bottles with one free,that worked out at a fiver each for 50ml,I had to add nic to that.

As mentioned before,I would try a fruity one from Eurogiants if theres one near you,great flavours,only €1.50 for 10ml.

I might have a look at some e-juice from deals so, pick up one or 2 and test them out. No harm in trying them considering they're only €1.50. Thanks.
    Would you be interested in this?

https://diyeliquidireland.com/product/heizenblezzard-250ml-hackshot-drip-hacks/

It’s kind of semi DIY. You would need nicotine, PG and VG base. Initial outlay would be a few quid but will save you loads over time. You could make a half litre nicotine free for under €50. You can get strong nicotine in large bottles online from the UK.

Would you be interested in mixing your own???

https://picknmixdiy.com/vampire%20vape%20Concentrates-ireland-picknmixdiy/heisenberg-concentrate-10ml-picknmixdiy-vaping-wexford-ireland

https://www.ezsmoke.ie/vampire-vape-concentrates/740-concentrate-vampire-vape-heisenberg-30ml.html

It isn't difficult and the savings are substantial. Plenty of advice here on mixing also.

Vampire vape concentrates are usually mixed at a minimum of 15% so the 30ml bottle will give you 200mls juice and the 10ml bottle will give you 70mls approx,you just need to add VG,nic and PG if you want it.

I would be interested in mixing my own, but when I looked initially (granted I didn't do much research) it seemed a bit complicated? Would I need any specialized equipment or is it as simple as making a cake? lol ... What sort of ingredients would I need? PG, VG, nicotine and flavourings? And whereabouts do I buy these things? What are the measurements of mixture do I need? (Depends on the device I think?) Sorry for all of the questions!

Found short-fill McB 50ml -Heizenberg (for €5) from: -

wickedvapesshop(dot)com/collections/mcb-50ml/products/mcb-50ml-heizenberg

Adding Nic to it would up the price. But get cheap shots from Eurogiant (4 for €5).

Haven't tried Heizenberg yet, but the 'McB 50ml - Strawberry Cheesecake' is grand for chain vaping with 2 Nic Shots added to make it 6mg.

Wicked Vapes has 3 Stores in cork.

## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site ##

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Does anyone know where I can buy nicotine to bring a 50ml shortfill up to around 12mg nic? I'm guessing I'd need something quite strong nicotine so I'm not diluting too much?

Does anyone know where I can buy nicotine to bring a 50ml shortfill up to around 12mg nic? I'm guessing I'd need something quite strong nicotine so I'm not diluting too much?

@Thecageyone would probably know where to source stronger nicotine. As he does the same.

As I am posting here is a handy guide for using shortfills/nic shots?

Nicotine-Shot-Calculator.jpg

## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site. ##

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Can’t get anything over 18mg here. Parcel Motel and UK job.

I get mine from here.

https://nicotinehub.co.uk/all-products?olsPage=t%2F72mg-nicotine

@Thecageyone would probably know where to source stronger nicotine. As he does the same.

As I am posting here is a handy guide for using shortfills/nic shots?

Nicotine-Shot-Calculator.jpg

## I'm not affiliated with any store or review site. ##

That's a great site, so it looks like I'd simply need to add 72mg nic base to a 60ml shortfill to get a 12mg.

Can’t get anything over 18mg here. Parcel Motel and UK job.

I get mine from here.

nicotinehub(dot)co(dot)uk

Interesting both PM and DPD Parcel Wizard. Prohibited tobacco products! !?

Put in low value test order using DPD PW, If they accept it, then pay for delivery.

Interesting both PM and DPD Parcel Wizard. Prohibited tobacco products! !?

Put in low value test order using DPD PW, If they accept it, then pay for delivery.

I ordered 100ml 72mg nic from the site you suggested and it arrived today no problem. I've added 10ml to my 50ml shortfill now. I'm wondering do you need to steep for longer that usual with higher level nic? Normally with 18mg nic shots I steep for 5-7 days and it's usually good to go

I ordered 100ml 72mg nic from the site you suggested and it arrived today no problem. I've added 10ml to my 50ml shortfill now. I'm wondering do you need to steep for longer that usual with higher level nic? Normally with 18mg nic shots I steep for 5-7 days and it's usually good to go

Wasn't my suggestion. @Will I Am Not

But my order is ready for collection from DPD Pickup Point today, as well.
    Shake it! ..allot and leave in dark cabinet for a few days to get more rich flavor

I have started using the nic shot ejuice after 24 hours. But I'm novice to doing this myself.

Just wondering if there is any EU stores to order Nicotine from in the future, so we won't get caught with VAT from the UK (when/if Brexit).

• Advertisement

Normally when you add your nic the juice will appear cloudy and a little grainey,it may be a little harsh to vape especially at 12mg but once you give it a good shake to mix and let it go clear then it should be fine,a couple of hours i'd imagine.

Wasn't my suggestion. @Will I Am Not

But my order is ready for collection from DPD Pickup Point today, as well.

I have started using the nic shot ejuice after 24 hours. But I'm novice to doing this myself.

Just wondering if there is any EU stores to order Nicotine from in the future, so we won't get caught with VAT from the UK (when/if Brexit).

Technically they should only be selling to registered business owners but this is a slightly grey area hence why we as individual users can obtain it......for the time being.

There are only 2 distributors in the UK that i've used
    https://www.nicotineuk.co.uk and
    https://nicotinehub.co.uk
    Nicotinehub being the better quality in my opinion.

Since the introduction of the TPD I haven't seen any EU sellers since the closure of vapebase.de

If using nicotinehub try the code HUB10 it may still be active for a 10% discount.

The code HUB10 appears to be invalid.

nicotinehub(dot)co(dot)uk/updates
    EU Brexit Update 11th September 2019

Once the UK has immediate plans to leave the European Union our overseas shipping will be suspended until further notice.

We have currently terminated all overseas post by Royal Mail, this is due to long waiting times.

All current international orders will be sent via DPD, a flat rate will be applied for all orders up to 20kg

Advertisement