Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big Alphabet Sheep TV Show Extravaganza REVEAL THREAD

Options
1789101113»

Comments

Necro wrote: »
    And so 10 people lead the way with 5 points each. Loooonng way to go yet though

Scores after question 1:

Player Score
    partyjungle 5
    Mollyb60 5
    Ectoplasm 5
    Baggly 5
    miamee 5
    RiderOnTheStorm 5
    wally79 5
    Collie D 5
    Pretzill 5
    LadySkunk 5
    quickbeam 4
    osh 4
    Corkgirl18 4
    Zaph 4
    Choc Chip 3
    Bounty Hunter 3
    Ted_YNWA 3
    Toto Wolfcastle 3
    Siobh73 3
    bubblypop 3
    kitten_k 3
    TheValeyard 3
    hurlingman97 3
    sKeith 2
    GreenAndRed 2
    Kolido 2
    Homer J. Fong 2
    Electric Nitwit 2
    sullivlo 2
    juke 1
    Strawberry Milkshake 1
    MicksJaguar 1
    Cathmandoo 1
    daheff 1
    twirlagig 1
    tusk 1
    Clarabel 1
    cruizer101 1
    Travis Warm Prize 1
    Peesh89 1

Wooo top of the table. I presume I stay there until the end

Middle of the table finish. My best yet I think. I stubbornly went for some of my favourite shows (I'm Alan Partridge) over arguably more popular ones although I was shocked at times. The Office is surely more popular than Orange Is The New Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

New Movie Sheep just gone up if people are interested: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110960878#post110960878

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

well done Collie.

great game Necro

I was very worried reading the first few answers

and how did nobody else have Keenan & Kel -whats wrong with you (sh)peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Well, that was fun. A few sheep and I got all confident, then swiftly bludgeoned by a lot of aces.

I'm bruised but the lower end of the table suits me :P

Thanks Necro :)

• Advertisement

Middle of the table finish. My best yet I think. I stubbornly went for some of my favourite shows (I'm Alan Partridge) over arguably more popular ones although I was shocked at times. The Office is surely more popular than Orange Is The New Black.

Ahh but you don't vote for your favourite you vote for the one you think most people will vote for.
    So, not necessarily anyone's favourite, just the most memorable or current
    Personally I don't watch much TV, never any soaps but they were the first to mind.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I was surprised that The Office got so little votes too but it was a The title and Orange is a show that just had its final season on Netflix so is in everyone's mind atm

BTW Good man Necro running this shindig

Also, what was I thinking with T... Thunderbirds apparently are not go :pac:

daheff wrote: »
    well done Collie.

and how did nobody else have Keenan & Kel -whats wrong with you (sh)peeps.

I remember queuing up to be in the audience when it was in its heyday and it was postponed last minute. Sickener.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I was surprised that The Office got so little votes too but it was a The title and Orange is a show that just had its final season on Netflix so is in everyone's mind atm

BTW Good man Necro running this shindig

Also, what was I thinking with T... Thunderbirds apparently are not go :pac:

Use your new found experience to your advantage @ Alphabet Sheep - Movies!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    Use your new found experience to your advantage @ Alphabet Sheep - Movies!!!
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement