Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Guide for satellite and RTE ??

• 12-08-2019 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there a site that will give me the FTA channels and the C5, and RTE in the same package ??
    I can get FTA and RTE but no C5 ( One channel only ).

Basically looking for a TV guide that has FTA / RTE / C5 all on the one page.
    I'm using entertainment.ie and a seperate Channel 5.om.

Any ideas,

Thanks

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Machinehead

Jay Dee wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there a site that will give me the FTA channels and the C5, and RTE in the same package ??
    I can get FTA and RTE but no C5 ( One channel only ).

Basically looking for a TV guide that has FTA / RTE / C5 all on the one page.
    I'm using entertainment.ie and a seperate Channel 5.om.

Any ideas,

Thanks

Jay

I'm currently using CisanaTV+ UK from the Google play store. Gives you all the Saorview channels and the free to air & Sky channels. It allows you to sort the order to your own liking & the option of light or dark theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
    Sorry , should have said above.. it's for a pc not a phone..

Thanks

Jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Machinehead

Jay Dee wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for the information.
    Sorry , should have said above.. it's for a pc not a phone..

Thanks

Jay

Try www.tvguide.co.uk where you can choose from dozens of channels including UK regions for BBC + Saorview. You may be asked to select UK region but I think you can select London or possibly skip for channel choices. You will need to register with email select your channels and then bookmark your page with your final selection. Bookmarked page can be accessed via Chrome browser on desktop or mobile. Bit complicated to set up to your liking but works a treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Radio Times
    https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings/

You can create a custom EPG of UK and Irish channels.

Or create an EPG of Irish channels and then just open the page in incognito mode to get their default UK EPG.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,356 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

IF you have an android based satellite receiver you could just web browse the EPG on the box.

Or export it from the box.
    I'm using Openvix and TV Browser with the Dreambox Data importer.

It can remind you when favourite programs re-appear across the EPG.
    It also shows you which films won awards.
    Before the Radio Times stopped access to their EPG you could get reminders of favourite actors too.
    You can use the I Don't Want To See plugin to hide the dross

• Advertisement
Advertisement