Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfers not working on boi app android v9

Options
  • 12-08-2019 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

hi, I was already in touch with customer service via phone and their suggestion of uninstall and reinstall didn't fix the issue. The Issue: Some transfers work and some don't to my payees on the app. When I click on a payee (one that doesn't work) the screen just reloads and I'm not brought to the next screen where I'm supposed to enter amount etc. it just reloads the page with the list of my payees. It works online on a pc but not through the app. Is this because the app doesnt work well with Android version 9 - that probably 90% of the country on mobile are now using? Or is there another issue at play here. Waiting until the end of the year for the new app isn't a great solution.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Tony10 wrote: »
    hi, I was already in touch with customer service via phone and their suggestion of uninstall and reinstall didn't fix the issue. The Issue: Some transfers work and some don't to my payees on the app. When I click on a payee (one that doesn't work) the screen just reloads and I'm not brought to the next screen where I'm supposed to enter amount etc. it just reloads the page with the list of my payees. It works online on a pc but not through the app. Is this because the app doesnt work well with Android version 9 - that probably 90% of the country on mobile are now using? Or is there another issue at play here. Waiting until the end of the year for the new app isn't a great solution.

I have the same issue with one payee(boi mastercard) in particular been going on for a while maybe 3 months . I find if i keep selecting that payee over and over again repeatedly it will eventually work. I'm using a samsung S8 fully up to date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there Tony101.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can you please sign in to www.365online.com and select the Service Desk menu option and then Ask a Question.

If you can then state which of the payees that you are experiencing difficulty with and our advisors will be happy to look into this.

If we can assist you with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement