Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get boards on the play store app

Options
  • 12-08-2019 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

I couldn't get boards this morning so I deleted it off my phone just to reload it again but when I went to play store a few times today it's not coming up, am I doing something wrong thanks lab man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭xlogo

Same for me - can't get the app to work.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi all,

As Cloudflare security has been ramped up, app access seems to get cut off. Normal service should be restored when these measures ease off but I don't have a timeframe on that. In the meantime, for mobile access, we recommend using touch.boards.ie.

As for redownloading it, you will need to open the Play Store, go to the menu (three horizontal lines in top left), "My Apps and Games", "Library", sort alphabetically, and then scroll to and download the Boards app. The app is no longer supported, which is why you have to do it this way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement