Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sdcc Lego

• 12-08-2019 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Anyone else import this overpriced....stuff?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭madalig12

Spocker wrote: »

Pity I have all those😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

At one point I bricklinked all of them, they are great little builds but not worth the crazy money they seem to sell for. A lot of the sets have fairly common minifigures so they can be completed reasonably easy. The one pain in the arse I found was the green roof on the car in the Superman set is unique to that so I used a yellow roof instead.

Sold them all on a while back as I wasn't displaying them or even thinking of them. Just have the CubeDude Bounty Hunters left as they are so weird, everyone who looks at the ad think they are MOCs :)

A few places online have part lists if you're interested in buying them piecemeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

madalig12 wrote: »
    Pity I have all those��

just curious, do you have them in sealed/open conditions and are they for invesment/collection purposes?

The only 1 set of SDCC I have is the Escape from space slug mini diorama set, i bricklinked it:pac: I might bricklink this year batman set, looks so good.

and for the exclusive minifigs...alot of people just aliexpress them. the non-lego zebra batman exists on market for years like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭madalig12

seraphimvc wrote: »
    just curious, do you have them in sealed/open conditions and are they for invesment/collection purposes?

The only 1 set of SDCC I have is the Escape from space slug mini diorama set, i bricklinked it:pac: I might bricklink this year batman set, looks so good.

and for the exclusive minifigs...alot of people just aliexpress them. the non-lego zebra batman exists on market for years like

The sets are sealed. The figs are in frames.

• Advertisement
Advertisement