Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance

• 13-08-2019 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My ex is 18 months being dragged to court by me for 50% of schools costs for 4 children. He claims he can’t pay them. He earns over €80k per
    Year, living rent and utility bill free with his mother.
    A judge in the Circuit Court let him
    Walk out Scot free.
    I am at my
    Financial wits ends, I work full time, I pay all private education costs and back to school
    Costs alone. I pay all medical and dental costs alone. He now gives €30 per week
    For the children for all their needs. This country is a joke.

Comments

Wish I knew that judge

My ex is antagonising and provoking me with going back on our verbal agreements and coming out with send me a summons although I have my 2 kids every wednesday for 2 hours and every weekend and pay her 200 a week. She wants me to take her so she can get legal aid and not have to go through the waiting period. It's a sneaky way to try to get more money.

So what I am saying you get assholes on both sides, I am tormented by my ex and its overwhelming knowing I have another 18 years of this if ,and I hope they do, go to college

Advertisement