Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcock 10 from 10 Sunday 18th August

Options
  • 13-08-2019 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Anyone else doing this on Sunday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Thinking of signing up - any one done it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

Not done it before, but read last year's thread and all positive. So giving it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

colin32 wrote: »
    Not done it before, but read last year's thread and all positive. So giving it a go

It was a good race last year, well organised. Can't make it this year, so will run the one in the Phoenix Park

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Any questions on it please let me know, we're busy putting the final touches to it, same route as last year so no surprises (hopefully!)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

Any questions on it please let me know, we're busy putting the final touches to it, same route as last year so no surprises (hopefully!)

Is it possible to sign up on race morning or is it pre reg only?

• Advertisement

Is it possible to sign up on race morning or is it pre reg only?
    We have a cap of 800 runners but don't think we'll reach that (not online anyway) so there will be on the day registration (cost €30 on the day). we'll have a table setup on Sat evening in Supervalu (6-8pm) if you're local or from 8am on Sunday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭NeedsTraining

We have a cap of 800 runners but don't think we'll reach that (not online anyway) so there will be on the day registration (cost €30 on the day). we'll have a table setup on Sat evening in Supervalu (6-8pm) if you're local or from 8am on Sunday morning

Thanks Slow_runner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

I know there is parking at the school but is parking at the train station still an option. Thanks

I know there is parking at the school but is parking at the train station still an option. Thanks
    Yup, if you need a quick getaway after the race the train station is best bet - if that is full, try across the road just on the bridge in Cleary's hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭echancrure

Yep doing this tomorrow for first time.
    Currently training for DCM and dieting to hopefully reach racing weight, so my legs are fried and my energy low.
    Not expecting miracles tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Just a quick one to say well done to all involved in this race. Great event. Well organised. Thanks to all the volunteers and Marshalls. Look forward to next year's already.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

Well organised race and a good pb course as well. Weather was ideal

A big thanks to the 2 1.20 pacers today. A pb for me managing to get under 1.20, finished 1.19:53.

All being well ill be back next year

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Great race today! Fantastic and lived up to last year's high standard! Happy with my time too, bizarrely my number broke off somehow with around 1.5k left but managed to hold on to it and held it on coming over the line!

Thanks again to all who organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

My favorite course last year and my favorite this year so far.
    Thanks for another brilliant race, hoping the organisers keep it as an annual event for many years to come, just love the beautiful rolling countryside course, easy parking, brilliant organisation. All round a brilliant event!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Thanks for all positive feedback, we had a brill day hosting and will deffo be holding it again next year!
    Need some serious pints now to de-stressðŸ˜

Advertisement