Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are women so annoying?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mangofrozo wrote: »
    Men and women tend to see the world very differently, which can result in misunderstanding and annoyance on both sides.

For example, why do women get so annoyed that their partner didn't take out the bins and continue to nag about it.....

Men are often baffled as to why it's such a big deal. What they don't realise is that women often need to feel secure that they can trust their partner to do what he says he's going to do. So when he says he'll take the bins out and doesn't it means she can't trust him. Which means she can't relax in the relationship, which makes for a narky environment.

Really?

I feel with some it is a sense that they can exercise authority by commanding that something be done and so it gives them a sense of being able to dictate what happens and when.

Of course, there are some people who have proven themselves to be incapable of doing what needs to be done, such as a work colleague who refused to take out the bins until going to work in the morning just to make a point.
    He did put them out but wasn't aware the truck had already been around until he went to bring them in that evening and found them still full. His wife had copped it when she got home and left them for him to make the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I almost always take out our bins. Why do men make sweeping statements about women? Women are baffled about this.

Did you just make a sweeping statement about men making sweeping statements?

Trying to decide if I'm triggered and if so, for what reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I almost always take out our bins. Why do men make sweeping statements about women? Women are baffled about this.

Sorry about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I don't know about other women but I annoy my man now and again for the hell of it. I give out that he didn't do something just to see his face all confused about what's up, then when he is apologetic I just laugh. I am training to be a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Did you just make a sweeping statement about men making sweeping statements?

Trying to decide if I'm triggered and if so, for what reason.

It was a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

I don't know about other women but I annoy my man now and again for the hell of it. I give out that he didn't do something just to see his face all confused about what's up, then when he is apologetic I just laugh. I am training to be a bitch.

Wait till ye have kids, puts all them petty games to rest.

• Site Banned Posts: 43 Mangofrozo

Sweeping statements are useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

I dont think you need the training anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

wawaman wrote: »
    I dont think you need the training anymore

Ah thanks I was kinda joking though

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Illgetmycoat

When I was shopping today with my girlfriend she called me lazy I literally couldn't believe it I nearly fell out of the trolley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Illgetmycoat

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Which type of wine jumper

normal_prosecco-wine-unisex-christmas-jumper.jpg
    xlarge_0w7a0128.jpg
    966249218_01.jpg

Wine-GMarJ_zpsrscjpour.jpgmaroon_jumper.jpg

Does this come with Hennessy shots

Advertisement