Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The absolute cheapest gaming motherboard/processor needed

Options
  • 13-08-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm gonna build my son a gaming PC. He has a PC already, but it barely boots up and freezes constantly. I already have case, power supply, ram and GPU.
    So all I need is the cheapest Intel motherboard(used would be best), and a processor(used would be best). At least 4 RAM slots, and HDMI and Display Port slots.

It has to be the absolute best bang for buck, buck been the least amount for the bang it gets.

It needs to run games such as Battlefield 1, Minecraft, Apex Legends, PUBG. Not on high settings, medium would be fine.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can you list the names of whatever you have (check the boxes/receipts) as it's not possible to gauge how to help you upgrade from the above.
    E.g. is the RAM DDR3 or DDR4, is the case ATX or micro-ATX, etc.

Also, what is your overall budget.

Advertisement