If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24" Smart TV

Options
  • 13-08-2019 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a small TV for a bedroom, 24" Smart TV with Netflix and Youtube Apps and Saorview.
    What would you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

vicadd wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm looking for a small TV for a bedroom, 24" Smart TV with Netflix and Youtube Apps and Saorview.

Thanks
    Hi vicadd,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I actually have an open box Toshiba 24W3863 which is Saorview approved and has a smart hub containing Netflix and Youtube.

I can do our open box model for £139 including shipping (it was returned because it was too small so it will be boxed as new)

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Hi folks,

Thanks
    Hi vicadd,

I actually have an open box Toshiba 24W3863 which is Saorview approved and has a smart hub containing Netflix and Youtube.

I can do our open box model for £139 including shipping (it was returned because it was too small so it will be boxed as new)

Kind regards

David
    Hi David. That one seems ok. Is that price Sterling or Euro? When I look the TV up on your Richersounds site, it shows as unavailable but price was £129 sterling previously?

Hi folks,

Thanks
    Hi vicadd,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David. That one seems ok. Is that price Sterling or Euro? When I look the TV up on your Richersounds site, it shows as unavailable but price was £129 sterling previously?
    Hi vicadd,

I can't find the link for that one at £129? if you can send me the link I can certainly do the £129 price!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Hi vicadd,

I can't find the link for that one at £129? if you can send me the link I can certainly do the £129 price!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Doing this on mobile, so not sure if this will work, but attached is image from Richersounds site showing the 129 price.
    Will send you pm also.
    Thanks

Hi vicadd,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Doing this on mobile, so not sure if this will work, but attached is image from Richersounds site showing the 129 price.
    Will send you pm also.
    Thanks
    Hi vicadd,

I can do that for £129 for you.

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I'll get that processed for you.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

Hi guys,
    Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I am looking for something similar for a kitchen

Prob 22-24in
    but depending on exact dimensions cos needs to fit in gap under cabinet and i won't be able to measure the space for another 10 days

1080p?
    Almost everything I come across in this size range is only HD ready

Smart - if possible

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

clancger wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I am looking for something similar for a kitchen

Prob 22-24in
    but depending on exact dimensions cos needs to fit in gap under cabinet and i won't be able to measure the space for another 10 days

1080p?
    Almost everything I come across in this size range  is only HD ready

Smart - if possible
    Hi Clancger.

For a 1080P 22" there is the LG 22TK410 priced at 139 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203324-lg-22tk410v-21-5-inch-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

That's really the only one unfortunately as the other 22"-28" on our website are only HD Ready.

Once you get a chance have a measure up and see if the 22" will fit and you can let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Hijack incoming. :)

Hi ,I'm on the market for 3 tvs.

All for kids rooms.

Must be 22- 26 inch.
    Must be smart tv also.
    Netflix,YouTube etc.

Thanks in advance.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Uncharted wrote: »
    Hijack incoming.   :)

Hi ,I'm on the market for 3 tvs.

All for kids rooms.  

Must be 22- 26 inch.
    Must be smart tv also.
    Netflix,YouTube etc.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey Uncharted.

No problem jumping in on this one.

There is not much choice in the smaller sizes unfortunately.

We do have the LG 24TL520S priced at 199 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204178-lg-24tl520s-24-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx
    (I also have an open box one of these - It was returned as it was too small for a customer - Fully boxed as new - I could clear this at 177 Euro)

Sharp have the 24DHG6001 priced also at 199 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203676-sharp-lc24dhg6001k-24-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd-built-in-dvd-player.aspx

Toshiba have the 24WL3A63 priced at 219 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204210-toshiba-24wl3a63-24-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-play.aspx

Next up would eb the LG 28TL520S coming in at 229 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204257-lg-28tl520s-28-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Let me know if an of these might suit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.