Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KCLR All Ireland quiz

• 14-08-2019 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

Well done to all for the excellent quiz night last night ,it makes you proud of w here you come from when you see over 1600 people competing in a competition no big sponsers like AIG down here safe journey to everybody next Sunday hopefully we can do the buisness.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Was it 20 Euro a table (of 4) or per head?

Either way with 43 or 44 venues it's an incredible feat; I feel for John Walsh & what's known as his on air/radio wife Edwina Grace; they'd've been both on the go for their own show which starts @ 7 from probably an hour/hour and a bit beforehand so 5:45am & then to do the quiz which ran til 11:45pm I made it & in next day; in other jobs you'd be given day or morning off but back on it they were; I'd've fallen asleep in the studio!

Did the quiz myself just for the craic; depending on how it'd be scored/corrected I got 18 out of 42 (I was disappointed I got the Love Island lad right!) or maybe 24.

No Google, no conferring, just working off my own memory.

Wonder will they now do one for the womens team if they get over Tipperary tomorrow in Limerick or is it just one a year?

They've done it for the camogie in previous years but the mens team've not been in an AI Final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

I am all most sure there is one for the camogie ,correct me if I am wrong.

Advertisement