Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greta and the aristocrat sail the high seas to save the planet.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Wow hilarious!!
    I just wish I was as sophisticated and liberal as those lads!

Well, keep educating and informing yourself and you'll get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

https://twitter.com/markhumphries/status/1177178666402365440

A lot of people on here could go with giving this lot a call

A tweet from a man who has no problem with Israel murdering children on an almost daily basis. That's me won over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Well, keep educating and informing yourself and you'll get there.

The morons that keep screaming "Climate change denier" at me for pointing out the hypocrisy of the movement could start.

I'm not a climate change denier - quite the opposite, but virtue signalling and hissy fits isn't going to reduce emissions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

A tweet from a man who has no problem with Israel murdering children on an almost daily basis. That's me won over.

Aren't your lot usually pro Israel? Or maybe that's just in the USA.

your lot ?

• Advertisement

almost anything with the suffix justice these days is code for 'f*ck over white people and redistribute their hard earned money to darker skinned people who havent earned it'

It really is mad how this type of cretin are always the same ones who hate cyclists and eScooters and want to be able to drive their car whenever and wherever they want and are anti immigration and anti absolutely everything.
    Imagine being such a narrow minded dinosaur.

your lot ?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Aren't your lot usually supporters of Hamas?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

your lot ?
    Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Aren't your lot usually supporters of Hamas?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I never give that part of the world much thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Aww the poor persecuted white man! We have it so hard compared to everyone else in the world!

Why is it only our Countries forced to be Multicultural? We should we be punished because we were willing and able to build Countries worth living in. Let these other Countries adapt or perish.

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Why is it only our Countries forced to be Multicultural? We should we be punished because we were willing and able to build Countries worth living in. Let these other Countries adapt or perish.

Who's being punished?

The morons that keep screaming "Climate change denier" at me for pointing out the hypocrisy of the movement could start.

I'm not a climate change denier - quite the opposite, but virtue signalling and hissy fits isn't going to reduce emissions.

Well, as I keep saying, if virtue signalling and hissy fits get the climate change conversations going then bring them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Some amount of ****e here lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

My lot? :confused:

Well, as I keep saying, if virtue signalling and hissy fits get the climate change conversations going then bring them on.

talk talk talk.

People won't change their lifestyle cos it's too hard, but easy to look good on twitter or facebook or any social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

This is KNOY 2012 all over again

Whats that >?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,350 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

is_that_so wrote: »
    Apparently there are and do be civil.

No. There aren"t.

And you can get up the yard with backseat mod attempt as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

KyussB wrote: »
    Christ - way to slip the mask...

what mask,
    is there anything in social justice, climate justice etc... that doesn't hand a minority group an advantage at the expense of white people ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

what mask,
    is there anything in social justice, climate justice etc... that doesn't hand a minority group an advantage at the expense of white people ?

Quite rightly. Equality is scary and tough isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Quite rightly. Equality is scary and tough isn't it?

Im glad you admit that 'equality' is code for f*cking over white people. What a disgusting ideology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭begsbyOnaTrain

Aye. "At least it's got people talking about the issue," has been coming again and again in this thread.

2012. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

what mask,
    Just because they may have a position on the white thing it doesn't mean it is at work here at all. The general aim of this one is at everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Im glad you admit that 'equality' is code for f*cking over white people. What a disgusting ideology.

Nope, feels like getting f***ed over when you are use to being on top.

Whats that >?

Exactly took over the world for a week then know one remembers it

talk talk talk.

People won't change their lifestyle cos it's too hard, but easy to look good on twitter or facebook or any social media.

Yeah but it feels good to protest as the ship goes down. Of course, getting pissed in the bar would feel even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Exactly took over the world for a week then know one remembers it
    Is it not KONY 2012?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17306118

is_that_so wrote: »

See even I forgot

Seriously what planet do you live on where white people are f*cked over? You can't be that ignorant of reality?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,612 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

JohnMc1 wrote: »

If those countries perish should all the human beings inside its borders just sort of die off in droves or something?

You're not 'forced' to be multicultural, it is however something that came about from WWII, when it was discovered that unchecked hegemony could lead to tens millions of deaths.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement